Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
win the league so set fire to the liver buildings, that sports there crest in top of it.
thats in colours to honour are armed forces
Put a flag around the Dixie statue that's surrounded by flowers left to commemorate the dead,
And we are the bitter ones?
group together during a pandemic despite warning from everyone including there own club/manager/players ect.
Leave the area around Anfield looking like a bombsite and have the place in uproar all hour's of the night, fk the local residents who have to get up for work and live in the mess they leave behind.
Then tell everyone what good scousers they are but obvious to the bad press they constantly bring to the area
Reports of there own fans getting hurt, falling off lamp posts , stabbed or getting hit by a firework depending on which posts you read.
Just another page in the history of the self appointed best supporters in the world.

Last edited:
I ain’t going to sit here and say we wouldn’t have celebrated because I am sure we would have.

I can safely say though we wouldn’t have defaced statues nor would we set fireworks off at buildings.

No ifs or buts about it mate, we'd be partying just as hard but we'd never go to the extreme of attacking a city defining monument or needing a police order put in place to clear out, purely because of a colour on said monument. The fact so many of the koolaid drinkers have the gaul to defend it is sickening

I ain’t going to sit here and say we wouldn’t have celebrated because I am sure we would have.

I can safely say though we wouldn’t have defaced statues nor would we set fireworks off at buildings.
We would have celebrated , got drunk few fireworks in the back garden if your younger gone to town, like most of there lot do in fairness but the really do have a bad rent a crowd element connect to them.
If the Likes of Everton or Millwall for instance did this stuff there would be hell to pay with the media and the cops would be booting down doors in the coming weeks.

Disgrace

Hopefully fellow blues don’t respond in kind, don’t sink to their level

We wouldn't purely because we are not them.

I don't care if its our head office or whatever, it's a symbol of the city and more importantly what they have done tonight is bloody dangerous.

They don't care though. IT MEANS MORE.

Utter meffs, every single last one of them.

We wouldn't purely because we are not them.

I don't care if its our head office or whatever, it's a symbol of the city and more importantly what they have done tonight is bloody dangerous.

They don't care though. IT MEANS MORE.

Utter meffs, every single last one of them.

Get on this whopper in particular

Status
Not open for further replies.