Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
My idea centre back signing is Bednarek off Southampton, supposedly they are in big money troubles
I’d prefer Vestergaard from Soton tbh, but overall I think there’s better CB’s out there who would come here. Although I think our defensive problems (last 2 games aside) would be eased by improving the midfield vastly.

Unless, of course, Ancelotti has evolved and wants anything other than strictly defending from one side of his fullbacks.
I wonder if you have hit the nail on the head .

Admittedly with limited players it seems like Carlo is intent on turning us into the English Atletico Madrid.

Still a lot of crap on our books

besic
Bolasie
Sandro
Kenny
Tarashaj
Pennington
Virginia
Kean

Tarashaj is on loan until his contract with us expires so he's basically gone.

Been saying for a while that we need 2 box to box midfielders who are strong in the tackle and can pass the ball. Telling yesterday that dcl and kean both went on a run and broke away. When they looked up there was no midfielders around. Dcl ended up shooting timidly and kean won a foul. Our midfield Gomes is slow and ponderous. Iwobi has some speed but looks lost at times. Bernard not up to the physicality. Davies well enough said. Siggy has lost it this year badly
So for me midfield is the main priority before anything else. If we can get cb and a forward even better
Even Watford have a better midfield than us

Status
Not open for further replies.