Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that Carlo likes 1 side of his fullbacks to be quite defensive.

So Coleman not attacking much isn't an issue.

Blaming Coleman for our Right wingers being tosh is a stretch.

Madrid Marcelo and Carvajal, would say one was better going forward than the other agree there.

I would say it would allow our RW to be a lot more attack minded than maybe the LW who tucks in.

RW: would have to be someone who is a good dribbler and can take a man on

While I agree a RB is needed, it may mean we lose a leader on the pitch in Coleman. Now, there will be those who will debate the leadership qualities of Coleman, but he is one of the few talkers in this team.

We have desperately needed an on field leader for a long time and I'd like to see someone brought in with those attributes.
I read that Carlo likes 1 side of his fullbacks to be quite defensive.

So Coleman not attacking much isn't an issue.

Blaming Coleman for our Right wingers being tosh is a stretch.
Madrid Marcelo and Carvajal, would say one was better going forward than the other agree there.

I would say it would allow our RW to be a lot more attack minded than maybe the LW who tucks in.

RW: would have to be someone who is a good dribbler and can take a man on

For me, weve got Holgate (leader) and DCL/Richarlison who can be seen as leading by example as well.

Id like us to have a CM with strong leadership. Wouldnt be surprised if we landed Hojbjerg.

I really think at RB then that determines if we need a RW or not.

Defensive RB = Pure attacking winger
Attacking RB = Stick with Iwobi

Wheres the talk coming from?

Looks like Wan Bissaka to me, who i really like.

Hes been tapped up surely? Or else why reject a deal?
I mentioned it on here the other night, Darren Lewis(for what its worth) from the Mirror mentioned we were one of the clubs looking at him as he wasn't extending his contract.

Midfield bypassed last night against the worst team in the league. We need some proper players in the centre, ones who control games, create chances and break up the play when we don’t have the ball.
Yeah this is the most pressing issue right now if we do nothing else we need at least two box to box midfielders with energy and power and who can control possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.