2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our best quality player by a mile, in a team which sadly lacks quality. He said he did not want to play with no crowds and would rather stay at home. Maybe he is a sulker by nature. I hope we keep him.

I love Richarlison but he was anonymous last night & often goes missing in away games...

He is definitely a home player & plays to the crowd...

It will be interesting to see how he performs during closed doors football....

what's richarlison best quality?
does he just look good in a poor team?
You know that's a really good question. It's almost like his best quality is being pretty good at everything. He's good at dribbling, finishing, heading and has above average pace and strength, a solid left foot, but he's not elite at any skill, blazing fast or freakishly strong, nor completely two footed.

You know that's a really good question. It's almost like his best quality is being pretty good at everything. He's good at dribbling, finishing, heading and has above average pace and strength, a solid left foot, but he's not elite at any skill, blazing fast or freakishly strong, nor completely two footed.
not elite at any skill sounds about right..when he gets the ball i'm never expecting anything to happen only him losing possession of the football.seems decent at headers but other than that i don't know what he brings to the party.yep that's my view of him but sounds like some lads think he is excellent whereas i think he just looks good in a poor team.

not elite at any skill.yep that's my view of him but sounds like some lads think he is excellent whereas i think he just looks good in a poor team.
I'm not even saying that. I just think he's a guy who is good through being solid in a lot of areas and not because he's super fast or an amazing striker of the ball or something. He's been superb this season. One off day doesn't change that.

26 goals in an Everton shirt; 13 at home, 13 away.

Interesting statistic was not aware of that...

Still think he is more of a home player though despite the same amount of goals scored home & away...

Based on what I have seen he plays far better at goodison in front of a home crowd than he does away...

Some players raise their game in front of a home crowd just as others sometime hide or freeze in front of a home crowd...

I'm not even saying that. I just think he's a guy who is good through being solid in a lot of areas and not because he's super fast or an amazing striker of the ball or something. He's been superb this season. One off day doesn't change that.
i'm not basing my view on one game.just looks bang average most weeks to me but he gets us goals so i suppose he is one of our best players but like who would buy him and how much would he be worth?
maybe with better players around him he would kick on another level.

i'm not basing my view on one game.just looks bang average most weeks to me but he gets us goals so i suppose he is one of our best players but like who would buy him and how much would he be worth?
The rumor that comes up the most is Barcelona so...

And on the price the answer is a lot. He's still 23 remember.

Tbf Cristiano Ronaldo is exactly the same. His trademark is drifting through games and then popping up at exactly the right moment to get a goal when it matters, obviously Ronaldo is on a whole other level but I think Richy has that same killer instinct, and is still playing nowhere close to his full potential. After all the one thing that separates good players from great ones at this level, is mentality - there are amateur players with more technical ability than most PL footballers for example but will never make it at any level because mentally they aren't there.

He isn't the flashiest or most spectacular player but as mentioned before he's a complete striker, he's two footed, he's a good header of the ball, he'll chase everything, can finish, beat a man, great at playing cut backs, really can't ask for much more than that. Now if he could do all of that to an elite standard he'd be one of the best players in the world, that's what makes him such a massive prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.