2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not basing my view on one game.just looks bang average most weeks to me but he gets us goals so i suppose he is one of our best players but like who would buy him and how much would he be worth?
maybe with better players around him he would kick on another level.
I know what you mean. I can't really imagine him ever being a starter at an elite club, but he's definitely got an edge to his game that'll take him further than most. As long as he has the pace to be direct and aggressive, he'll always do well.

not elite at any skill sounds about right..when he gets the ball i'm never expecting anything to happen only him losing possession of the football.seems decent at headers but other than that i don't know what he brings to the party.yep that's my view of him but sounds like some lads think he is excellent whereas i think he just looks good in a poor team.
Are you watching the right player?

1593187797033.png
1593187797033.png

Tbf Cristiano Ronaldo is exactly the same. His trademark is drifting through games and then popping up at exactly the right moment to get a goal when it matters, obviously Ronaldo is on a whole other level but I think Richy has that same killer instinct, and is still playing nowhere close to his full potential. After all the one thing that separates good players from great ones at this level, is mentality - there are amateur players with more technical ability than most PL footballers for example but will never make it at any level because mentally they aren't there.

He isn't the flashiest or most spectacular player but as mentioned before he's a complete striker, he's two footed, he's a good header of the ball, he'll chase everything, can finish, beat a man, great at playing cut backs, really can't ask for much more than that. Now if he could do all of that to an elite standard he'd be one of the best players in the world, that's what makes him such a massive prospect.

He must be in dreamland...

Brazil to Premier League then the Brazil national team.

One of the worlds best managers takes over whose managed your idols growing up and says youre in his top 10 strikers.

Now ripping into the leagues best CB online.

If only he had slotted one of those chances against them...hopefully he gets the winner next season!

I missed the first 75 mins, I didn't realise we were playing so early. Did his injury look bad?

Worrying to see him come off, he made a great contribution to the game, and we really noticed it when he left the pitch.

Hope it's nothing serious...

Status
Not open for further replies.