2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

With us hopefuly adding a few more players next season we will see a difference his tatics today moving iwobi inside and taking davies off won us the game today he is just pure class. We didnt get enough praise for how ordinary we made liverpool on sunday with his tatics these players look so much better organised and kno there roles

Ancelotti sides tend to be built on the foundation of two high class centre mids (ok this a bit balls when these clubs have been a brilliant AC Milan, Chelsea, Bayern and Real Madrid). A deep CRUSHER like Kroos or Gattuso, and a genius playmaker like Modric.

Currently he is asking for the tempo to be set by a woefully short on confidence Gomes and a gruesome selection of Gylfi, Davies, or Delph. It's inevitable he will look to bring someone in here. Ironically I reckon he would have loved Gana.

Massive job on his hands. Win was a win yesterday at norwich but i was disapointed in the performance tbh. Southampton dispatched them with ease a few days earlier from open play. We nicked it with a set piece goal. Genuinely sitting there thinking Everton will do an everton here and let in a 90th min goal.
Not rocket science. We need more pace and more quality. We're going to do nothing and be nothing but mid table fodder with the likes of davies iwobi and bernard as our midfield like yest.
Got rid of schnederlin other day. For me thats first of at least 7 or 8 that should follow him.
Good luck carlo. You'll need it.

Amazing looking at the league since he took over.
Includes us away to City, Chelsea, Arsenal (I know they aren't all at their strongest) and home to the RS and Utd.
Don't even mention the Newcastle ending and disallowed goal against Utd.
He's not even had a chance to bring in his own players yet. Fingers crossed he gets a bit to spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.