Season ticket refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this should be easy to find but cant come across it on the everton website.

What date do we have to renew our tickets by? I have just requested my refund be added as credit to my account and it says it wont appear for upto 5 days or so, was just about to renew my ticket, should of just got the normal refund to save any hassle

I know this should be easy to find but cant come across it on the everton website.

What date do we have to renew our tickets by? I have just requested my refund be added as credit to my account and it says it wont appear for upto 5 days or so, was just about to renew my ticket, should of just got the normal refund to save any hassle

No deadline as yet, it’s being monitored until there is a bit more certainty re next season.

I asked for the refund purely because no one knows when we’ll see a full Goodison at this stage.

I am thankful that we are not in the situation of the Sunderland fans - the club have said no refunds if matches are behind closed doors and that fans will simply get a voucher for free streaming (home games only!). Shocking!

I really feel for those fans as they are brilliant and hopefully the club will change its mind.

Thank goodness our great club wouldn't do that.

I may of missed this but are Everton streaming the home matches for season ticket holders for free? Or we just got to subscribe to sky?

I took part as a refund and gave the rest to EitC

Nice that the club gave that option. Glad to give it to a good cause

Did you have an option to GiftAid what you were donating to EITC ?

It wasn't clear when I filled in the online form if that option was available, so I took the full refund and then donated to EITC via JustGiving, so could GiftAid it.

Looking at the list published yesterday some games are on Sky Pick and will be free and some are on Sky Sports which will be limited to subscribers

Bit poor that, i think season ticket holders should be able to stream 5 home games for free. Not Dissing the club but a bit poor that we wont be able to see them all unless have sky or amazon

Bearing in mind the club's abysmal efforts to stream games in the past, it's probably a blessing if they dont attempt to show the remaining games this season.

25th of June , if you go into your e-ticket account and reserved tickets (I think) it will show how many days it’s reserved for.

Email I received said ‘credit would be available from 12th June. But may take up to 5 working days to appear in your account’. -
So Won’t be before next Friday.

Bit poor that, i think season ticket holders should be able to stream 5 home games for free. Not Dissing the club but a bit poor that we wont be able to see them all unless have sky or amazon
I agree, I don’t have sky as I go to every game home and away, I see Championship clubs are allowed to show their games for their Season Ticket holders.

Status
Not open for further replies.