Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you on about? Hummel have always been around

Maybe where you live - I hunted around rebel sports and couldn't find a single thing. Supposed to be expanding and yet we pick the worst possible sporting brand.

By Insta alone - and this is merely a popularity metric.

1 Nike 113m followers (Nike Football 44m)
2 Adidas 25m (Adidas football 31m)
3 Puma 11.2
4 Underarmour 8.2m
5 NB 5.5m (football 1m)
6 Patagonia 4.5m
7 North Face 4.5m
8 Gymshark 4.5m
9 Fila 2m
10 Reebok 2.4m
Hummel 140k

What a shocker.

Maybe where you live - I hunted around rebel sports and couldn't find a single thing. Supposed to be expanding and yet we pick the worst possible sporting brand.

3 Puma 11.2
4 Underarmour 8.2m
5 NB 5.5m (football 1m)
6 Patagonia 4.5m
7 North Face 4.5m
8 Gymshark 4.5m
9 Fila 2m
10 Reebok 2.4m
Hummel 140k

What a shocker.

Quite bad really https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hummel_International#Club_teams

• Australia
Australia Sydney UniversityAustralia Capital Football

3 Puma 11.2
4 Underarmour 8.2m
5 NB 5.5m (football 1m)
6 Patagonia 4.5m
7 North Face 4.5m
8 Gymshark 4.5m
9 Fila 2m
10 Reebok 2.4m
Hummel 140k

What a shocker.

Are any of those companies willing to punt up 8-10 million quid a year for the right to make Everton kits?

3 Puma 11.2
4 Underarmour 8.2m
5 NB 5.5m (football 1m)
6 Patagonia 4.5m
7 North Face 4.5m
8 Gymshark 4.5m
9 Fila 2m
10 Reebok 2.4m
Hummel 140k

What a shocker.

To defend, Hummel its not their fault they have such a low twitter/media presence but I'd rather a company supported us rather then how many twitter followers they have (see Trump)

They paid big for us so let's give them some respect. We all want £50m deals but we aren't there yet so if we get it right on the pitch bigger deals come.

I want a top which when we look back on it we recognised that we won something in it.

So Viva Hummel and COYB

Do we care how many followers they have or do we care we have decent kits from now on?

I'm more arsed about how much dough we get from them. And currently it's the best deal we've ever had.

Hopefully it can be a hand in hand thing, we help them grow and eventually the deal get's even more lucrative.

Quite like Hummel. Thought Rangers' kit was lovely this season. Got a good feeling about them.

Hmmmm...

1591102912933.png

Are any of those companies willing to punt up 8-10 million quid a year for the right to make Everton kits?

Who cares, if no one sees them and can't buy them world wide - which is the goal, is it not?

You have no idea how much anyone was willing to pay. Or do you?

To defend, Hummel its not their fault they have such a low twitter/media presence but I'd rather a company supported us rather then how many twitter followers they have (see Trump)

They paid big for us so let's give them some respect. We all want £50m deals but we aren't there yet so if we get it right on the pitch bigger deals come.

I want a top which when we look back on it we recognised that we won something in it.

So Viva Hummel and COYB

Fair enough but the point is that by going with such a tiny company, how are we competing? Here kids, would you like a Nike shirt, Adidas etc or...err Hummell??

I'm more arsed about how much dough we get from them. And currently it's the best deal we've ever had.

Hopefully it can be a hand in hand thing, we help them grow and eventually the deal get's even more lucrative.

Followers = Exposure

Premier League teams make so much money that taking a lesser deal with 20 times the exposure is the way smarter play.

Look at it this way. Would you rather the best new Stadium, or one that's 117th in the list of the best Stadiums??

I want the best for Everton, and Hummel is 10 steps backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.