Poll: Complete the season at neutral venues behind closed doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody can say different simply because it's mathematically possible.
But even the serial pessimists of which I am one, will see that past form will go out of the window when we start up again. The restart is such an artificial exercise that the whole thing will become a lottery. Who knows how teams will react to playing in vast empty stadia?
I reckon we will have enough guile to get the win and draw we need to relax, starting with the RS.
Were blues were all serial pessimists lol. We have some very lazy players in our team. Without the home crowd to encourage them I do worry

I see the Merseysnide Pigolice have no issues
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.s...drid-led-to-spike-in-covid-19-deaths-11994875

TELEMMGLPICT000159443518_trans++vEGOs1QWCDBlYMwZQkSShFGcD0pFM2ruI1P2pCHF0zo.jpeg

0_JS202564686.jpg

Wealth Over Health.

Honestly we should be insisting on neutral venues for both clubs. Impact is too big.

I see the Merseysnide Pigolice have no issues
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.s...drid-led-to-spike-in-covid-19-deaths-11994875

View attachment 88843

View attachment 88844

Wealth Over Health.

Honestly we should be insisting on neutral venues for both clubs. Impact is too big.

Maybe the risk would be big if we were still in lockdown but it will be the government's relaxation measures that will have a bigger impact than a chance a few loonies turn up. It's obviously not going to be organised to that level , anyone who does it will be looked down on even by them

At this moment I'm undecided whether I'll be viewing.

Love my football and watching games from all over Europe, but I haven't been able to watch any of the bundesliga games as I just can't stand the spectacle without fans at the game.

Is the Derby first up, might just get on the ale well before kick off and make a spur of the moment well thought out decision whether to watch or not.

Turned off after ten minutes with us two down, koff football, koff Everton.

Think it's a farcical decision to restart and could yet result in serious disruption of next season.

Richard Keys said on todays show that the Everton v Liverpool match will be played at Wembley, and so will their match against Man City and it will
be confirmed this weekend.

At this moment I'm undecided whether I'll be viewing.

Love my football and watching games from all over Europe, but I haven't been able to watch any of the bundesliga games as I just can't stand the spectacle without fans at the game.

Is the Derby first up, might just get on the ale well before kick off and make a spur of the moment well thought out decision whether to watch or not.

Turned off after ten minutes with us two down, koff football, koff Everton.

Think it's a farcical decision to restart and could yet result in serious disruption of next season.

There won't be fans next season anyway mate so if you're not going to watch this season you may as well give next season a miss as well

Finishing this season will be largely awful but theres no fairer way of doing it. Canceling 3 quarters of a season or relegating teams on points per game is no more fair. It's not an ideal situation

So while not having fans certain teams don't get to play there remaining fixture at home and have to be moved to a neutral venue which is another dagger in the back for some teams, It's honestly shocking that this is even being allowed to happen, Bare minimum should be finishing home and away at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.