2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 points off Europe and that's with our toughest games out the way. 9 games left, 5 at home.

• Everton
    t11.png
    t20.png
    Southampton
  • Everton
    t11.png
    t91.png
    Bournemouth
  • Everton
    t11.png
    t14.png
    Liverpool
  • Everton
    t11.png
    t13.png
    Leicester
  • Everton
    t11.png
    t7.png
    Aston Villa

with Spurs, Sheff Utd, Wolves, Norwich away.

These matches are by no means meaningless. Who knows, without the home crowds away from home and without the toxic Goodison 'atmosphere' the players may relax and do their thing.

While on the edges of it, we are by no means out of the running for Europe.

The Goodison atmosphere has been great since Dunc and Carlo, lad. Will be a great miss, especially against Liverpool.

That said I imagine without any crowds home or away we'll see very much the results you'd expect on paper.

Liverpool - L
Leicester - D
Spurs - D
Southampton - W
Wolves - D
Bournemouth - W
Shef Utd - D
Villa - W

13 points from 27, final points 50, probs finish about 9th.

The Goodison atmosphere has been great since Dunc and Carlo, lad. Will be a great miss, especially against Liverpool.

That said I imagine without any crowds home or away we'll see very much the results you'd expect on paper.

Liverpool - L
Leicester - D
Spurs - D
Southampton - W
Wolves - D
Bournemouth - W
Shef Utd - D
Villa - W

13 points from 27, final points 50, probs finish about 9th.

In fairness i was more referring to when there is a setback.

I cant see us getting anything at Spurs personally. Otherwise can see a fair run of results there.

I just dont think we are out of the running, if MS or DF was in charge id not have faith, but CA knows what he is doing.

In fairness i was more referring to when there is a setback.

I cant see us getting anything at Spurs personally. Otherwise can see a fair run of results there.

I just dont think we are out of the running, if MS or DF was in charge id not have faith, but CA knows what he is doing.

Anything's possible mate but I can't just see every team except Liverpool (for the 2 games they need), and the relegation threatened teams putting their hearts into it.

But these remaining 9 games can be really helpful to JPG though so that's probably the biggest realistic positive from the restart outside of us going on a mad run and finishing like 5th/6th/7th.

Anything's possible mate but I can't just see every team except Liverpool (for the 2 games they need), and the relegation threatened teams putting their hearts into it.

But these remaining 9 games can be really helpful to JPG though so that's probably the biggest realistic positive from the restart outside of us going on a mad run and finishing like 5th/6th/7th.

Opportunity for players to prove themselves to CA under less pressure too.

It can be toxic but there's no denying we've got most of our points at home this season. I don't think being away from the Goodison atmosphere will be beneficial at all.
Naturally the results have improved, but the atmosphere has been much better since Carlo took over. I think his appointment has been met with universal approval by the fanbase, but we are still left with players bought from previous managers who are totally out of form or plainly not good enough for the team Keane, Siguardsson and Schnerderlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.