2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think it can have an effect on the outcome and change what would of been, had the season carried on.
Just a thought really.
unlike shortened matches, five subs, no crowd or playing at neutral venues.... The EPL leadership is pathetic - nothing is beyond their views of the possible.

I just think it can have an effect on the outcome and change what would of been, had the season carried on.
Just a thought really.

What? The season hasn't finished yet, more the pity. You're making zero sense, remember he played already vs Palace on opening day.

What? The season hasn't finished yet, more the pity. You're making zero sense, remember he played already vs Palace on opening day.
Ok my point was if the season had run its planned course, certain players who were injured would not of played.
However since then, some of those players are now fit and can play, thereby changing what would of been the team selection, and potentially the result
hence my question was should they be allowed to play in the project restart?

Ok my point was if the season had run its planned course, certain players who were injured would not of played.
However since then, some of those players are now fit and can play, thereby changing what would of been the team selection, and potentially the result

so in a normal season you'd want someone banned if they were expected to be injured for 12 weeks but came back early at 6 weeks?!

I'm confused mate. It's just the conclusion to the season not a new one or Cup competition with need to register a new squad.

so in a normal season you'd want someone banned if they were expected to be injured for 12 weeks but came back early at 6 weeks?!
No because that’s the norm, in a season where the intensity/rate of games is known but playing games in June behind closed doors is not.
Just a thought, that’s all

I'm confused mate. It's just the conclusion to the season not a new one or Cup competition with need to register a new squad.
If you think of all those times a key player has missed a game due to injury, and that’s affected the outcome or even a final. It’s accepted that’s part and parcel of the competition but now with such a lengthy lay off, the inverse is happening, that’s all

Status
Not open for further replies.