2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you've answered your own question. It's the ultimate slap in the face for everyone. Especially the NHS and the club. The correct action in my opinion is to part ways asap. I've no idea about transfer speculation so can't comment sorry.

Mate it was a stupid act, nothing more, we didn't hear calls for Grealish to be sacked by Villa when he done it the other week nor Walker by City when he done it

Mate it was a stupid act, nothing more, we didn't hear calls for Grealish to be sacked by Villa when he done it the other week nor Walker by City when he done it
I've no idea about those clubs, but I'd guess and say they are important first team players at those clubs you mentioned. Kean at Everton is not.

I've no idea about those clubs, but I'd guess and say they are important first team players at those clubs you mentioned. Kean at Everton is not.

Not a single person in the history of football has been sacked for throwing a party, pandemic or not. If he'd have been drink driving and caused an accident or got into a fight and got injured as a result then it'd be more of a valid reason. It's all a bit high horsey demanding a sacking imo

But you spelt it totally wrong mate.
Ostradicing is not a word .
Ostracizing is . You would have got away with Ostracising.
Can you see the difference.
Again mate you've moved your goal posts that many times now, what's next ? Where are we going? You dont mind what Keans done and dont expect him to be sacked. I'm ashamed of what he's done as an Everton fan. I hope he is sacked.

Can you see the opening points?

Not a single person in the history of football has been sacked for throwing a party, pandemic or not. If he'd have been drink driving and caused an accident or got into a fight and got injured as a result then it'd be more of a valid reason. It's all a bit high horsey demanding a sacking imo
We haven't thankfully had any pandemics to refer to in modern , history so he should set an example as a multi millionaire football Player. Hmm I think the pandemic part has been skipped ever so slightly on your part there mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.