"Watch Classic Matches Again"

Just watched the Spurs 1995 semi again
The ball must have been black and blue. Cant believe Unsey didnt burst it
Having said that it was Unseys best game for us. And only 21. The commentator said he had a big England future ahead....
Always loved Unsy . When he scored his first goal against Spurs , I wrote to him congratulating him . He wrote back a reply 2 days later on his way to a England youth championship . Handwritten too .
I wrote to Stuart Barlow (?) And TC before and I got a couple of nice shiny signed photos ( my ex gf nicked my TC one , she had a mad crush ) but I always will treasure Rhino's handwritten letter . Only a couple of sentences but meant the world to me .

I have it on good authority that one of the linesmen that day was a Liverpool fan. Even he did not know why it wasn’t given

Oh good grief
BBC1 Sunday 13.50 highlights
Everton v Liverpool 1977 semi final
The Clive Thomas one

Will give this a watch (again)! I’d gone to the match with a mate who’s Dad couldn’t get a ticket for himself. He drove us over to Manchester, parked up about a mile from the ground, then sat in the car waiting for us while we went to the game! My mate and I were stood on the Everton half of the Kippax until after about five minutes into game there was a surge down the terrace, I never saw him again until we each found our way back to his Dad sat waiting in the car after the game! I remember bottles of Newcastle Brown being passed round on the terrace during the game, oh and then “that goal”!