Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being funny Zat but Rodriguez isn't world class.
He is mate, when fit hes a wonderful footballer.

The problem of course is that when a player is injured as much as he is hes constantly returning from injury and struggling for sharpness.

The media has been running that Bayern chose not to pay their pre agreed fee with Madrid.

Thats not the case, he asked to leave because he wanted to join a team where he would be the main man playing games.

Real stuck to their valuation and he didnt move.

Ancelotti and him have a strong relationship.

I think hes coming and i reckon Brands will get Arias off Atletico as well.

The media has been running that Bayern chose not to pay their pre agreed fee with Madrid.

Thats not the case, he asked to leave because he wanted to join a team where he would be the main man playing games.

Real stuck to their valuation and he didnt move.

Ancelotti and him have a strong relationship.

I think hes coming and i reckon Brands will get Arias off Atletico as well.

I doubt we sign a player that has lost his place in a side to Kieran Trippier, personally.

And paying 1m a week in wages to 2 injury prone players doesnt give you blammos.

Davies.... oh he's passed it to the opposition again... calmly won by Stones who sends Bale away down the left.... beats Robertson for pace... pulls the ball back... Van Dijk scuffs the clearance only as far as James who takes a touch and OH MY WORD BRILLIANT GOAL! JAMES! TOP RIGHT WITH A SUPRRRREEEEEEMEEEE DIPPING SHOT, IN OFF THE BAR, IT'S HIS 20TH GOAL THIS SEASON AND IT'S ONLY NOVEMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.