Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm intrigued by the rubber gloves situation, but your post is a reminder to those of us that are relatively healthy for our age that we're pretty lucky, whereas people like @Joey66 , yourself and many others that post on here are very dependent on the NHS functioning normally.

Keep plodding on mate.
Never plodded in my life, my friend, still working at nearly 79, although I do cherry pick a bit these days! Wife still works at 76 as well,although 3 days a week these days. That's how you get nice things, or get to go to nice places. A few years ago I wore a catheter for about 3 months and the NHS supply all sorts of stuff. I had a tap rather than the usual connection so changed it all my self and its much more comfortable and convenient. Funniest thing is the NHS booklet ' Making love with a catheter...instructions for men and women'... Hilarious ! And virtually impossible. Hence the rubber gloves.

Because the current 1 has been cancelled unceremoniously without completion. What are you not understanding?

It hasn't been cancelled. It's been postponed. And that's the point.

Seems only one of us has misunderstood here, Kever.

Are you a red?
I think he is he would push the start of a new season back for as long as it takes to see Liverpool lift the title. The thing is seasons have a start date and a end date we don’t no how long this pandemic will last. This is the 19/20 season so if it can’t be finished at these dates. Why should it take priority over the start of the new season it shouldn’t.

It hasn't been cancelled. It's been postponed. And that's the point.

Seems only one of us has misunderstood here, Kever.

Nobody knows what's going to happen. Only thing we know is there will be no football this month. And I think it's fairly safe to say its unlikely we'll be back on first weekend of April.

After that, who knows. The authorities certainly dont...

Status
Not open for further replies.