Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the worst Chelsea team I can remember, sure I won't be saying this next season therefore we have to take our chance.

The lads should be up for this, we were served a great injustice, so take that anger and put in a performance. UTT

This is the worst Chelsea team I can remember, sure I won't be saying this next season therefore we have to take our chance.

The lads should be up for this, we were served a great injustice, so take that anger and put in a performance. UTT

It´s a better chance than usual but they are still favourites to win. Our record in games away from home against the big boys speaks for itself.

We weren't excellent. We forced a lot of corners, which, by the way, were cluelessly executed. Maguire was just standing on the 6 yard line nodding them away all day.
I thought many of the deliveries were good but the players in the box rarely attacked the ball. Made Maguire look imperious unchallenged

Just one wee win away to one of these sides. Its all I ask.

That last minute offside Terry goal still grates.

I thought many of the deliveries were good but the players in the box rarely attacked the ball. Made Maguire look imperious unchallenged
Too congested. About 14 players standing in the 6 yard box and the delivery was always put in there. It either gets cleared, or it gets penalised for obstruction/pushing/pulling.

Absolutely clueless series of corners. The definition of madness etc.

Surely the officials could just tell us right now what the score's going to be? Might free up Sunday for us to do other things.

Too congested. About 14 players standing in the 6 yard box and the delivery was always put in there. It either gets cleared, or it gets penalised for obstruction/pushing/pulling.

Absolutely clueless series of corners. The definition of madness etc.
We definitely lack threat from set pieces without Mina, regardless of delivery.
I kinda want to see Keane and Mina at the back with Holgate as DM.

We definitely lack threat from set pieces without Mina, regardless of delivery.
I kinda want to see Keane and Mina at the back with Holgate as DM.
Yep, it was as if they couldn't get it through their heads that Mina wasn't on the pitch and kept playing those type of balls in.

In underlines for me just how lacking in creativity and flexibility these players are.

Status
Not open for further replies.