Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
De Gea is already moving to the opposite side when the shot is already struck, He doesn't save that in a million years whether Gylfi was there or not, It's corrupt.
It’s that Brighton call all over again. How can you look at the replay and come back after the correct decision was already given

The b

The ball was heading towards De Gea's right hand post. De Gea was heading towards that post. There was absolutely no way that De Gea was getting to that whether Sig was sat there or not.

Do you really think that it would have been ruled out at the other end? If you think that it would have been then you are deluded.

The ref can’t decide whether the keeper is going to get the ball or not. That’s not why the decision was given. It’s because Sigurdsson was on his backside 2 yards in front of the keeper and the ball was about to hit him until he pulled his legs away at the last millisecond.

How can that NOT be offside? It’s a sickener but as soon as I saw it, I thought it was going to be disallowed.

And yes, you’re obviously of the thinking that we’re somehow hated by VAR and the top sides get preferential treatment, I completely disagree. I think the VAR system is flawed but it’s nonsense to insist we’re somehow penalised because of who we are - all the top clubs have had sickeners this season.

Inappropriate Language
Shitterdshit just sitting there like a plank instead of getting back onside. Surely has to be dropped after his latest shitshow. Give Kean or Iwobi a chance and get rid for £10m in the summer to any taker. Out out out!

Why did VAR rule it out so quickly?
They have taken ages with some decisions yet we’re all too happy to make a quick decision on such an important moment

Status
Not open for further replies.