2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last match? Pretty invisible...

Wouldn't it just be worth Beni or Davies - at worst doing the same or slightly worse than Schneiderlin? They're not gonna give away goals and stuff, but at leasst for 3-4 games would at least bring loads more energy. Don't get it

Wouldn't it just be worth Beni or Davies - at worst doing the same or slightly worse than Schneiderlin? They're not gonna give away goals and stuff, but at leasst for 3-4 games would at least bring loads more energy. Don't get it

I think Davies has been our best player to partner Gomes when theyve played together.

Baningime cant be worse.than any of the 30+ year olds in the centre either...

Theres the morgan we know and love
When he first came he looked a very good player, but that didn’t last into the next season, in fact I think he got married that close season and he hasn’t been the same since, maybe a divorce would get him back to the player he was when he came. I don’t think he has ever been a player we know and love, he’s always had a snidy look about him, never looks happy to me, except when he reads his bank balance I bet.

I'm not Schneiderlin's biggest fan by any means, but in all seriousness literally the game before last he put in a performance better than anything I've ever seen from Davies. He wasn't majestic or anything, he was just very good,neat, tidy, made his tackles, passed well etc. Davies just hasn't got that in him in my opinion, at least at the moment. I've said it before but people always say 'he couldn't do any worse' and they always can.

I'm not Schneiderlin's biggest fan by any means, but in all seriousness literally the game before last he put in a performance better than anything I've ever seen from Davies. He wasn't majestic or anything, he was just very good,neat, tidy, made his tackles, passed well etc. Davies just hasn't got that in him in my opinion, at least at the moment. I've said it before but people always say 'he couldn't do any worse' and they always can.

Yeah i see what you mean
so maybe Schneiderlin just cannot be consistent whatever he does - which is really unfair of him lol

Maybe Davies only works together with Gomes? Or Davies + Schneiderlin together but then that's way too risky. Delph probably looks safe, but then is so so meh

it's amazing how well we are doing with such an awful and inconsistent midfield. JP might not be the answer, but just imagine him and Gomes with Davies & Delph in reserve would have been far better surely

It is absolutely amazing how we have now been withour 4 of our 5 CMs for significant time due to injury this season. Im not sure Ive seen that from any other team in the past 10 years.. Davies being the only one surviving injury free....so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.