2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

mightymoyes

Player Valuation: £70m
Nah - cant flog an injured player. No buyers. We'll do the everton thing of nursing him back to health on top wages, give him a contract extension if necessary before loaning him out because there will still be no buyers.
He'll be for in the summer

Efcjake

Amateur Safari Hunting Enthusiast
Think he's had a better season than Delph and Sigurdsson personally.

Still can't wait to see the back of him but we will miss him when we're forced to start Sigurdsson.

Mikey O

Player Valuation: £950k
Bugger, he had showed signs of improvement and bam! We'll now get the "pleasure" of Delph strolling around whilst Gomes knackers himself trying to drive the game - gutted.

It's unbelievable how unlucky we are - I spent all the pre-Carlo days slagging him off but have accepted that he's upped his game and now he gets injured.

It would be a big call by Carlo to play Davies or Iwobi ahead of Delph / Siggi but I hope he does it.

DaChunk

Player Valuation: £5m
Nah - cant flog an injured player. No buyers. We'll do the everton thing of nursing him back to health on top wages, give him a contract extension if necessary before loaning him out because there will still be no buyers.
not true, we bought Mina injured

Cels

Player Valuation: £30m
Wishing Schneiderlin a full and speedy recovery. Always saddens me when a player gets injured.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks