2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hand on heart, can you see Brands (who wasn't even at FF having left for the night when Kenwright and Moshiri waltzed in and sacked Silva behind his back) pursuing Ancelotti?

Unreal.

Moshiri was the driving force. Kenwright would have had Moyes here, and Brands wanted to continue with Silva.

Moshiri makes EVERY major decision at this club.

You'll of course have evidence Brands left early...

Hand on heart, can you see Brands (who wasn't even at FF having left for the night when Kenwright and Moshiri waltzed in and sacked Silva behind his back) pursuing Ancelotti?

Unreal.

Moshiri was the driving force. Kenwright would have had Moyes here, and Brands wanted to continue with Silva.

But I thought Moshiri was a carpet bagger? How could he possibly be the driving force behind a really sound decision to hire a world class manager?

You'll of course have evidence Brands left early...
Oh yeah, right here in my voicemail messages from Moshiri.

It isn't difficlut to work out is it? Especially after having the timetable of events handed to us by a reporter with real sources at the club.

But no, let's junk all that and go with the unlikely scenartio of Jug Head hiring Ancelotti.

Un-'kin-real.

Still don't know why exactly it's controversial to say he did a poor job last summer.

The results are there for all to see. It wasn't good enough and he's responsible.

There's no need to go OTT and compare him to Walsh but his signings from that window have all failed to have a positive impact so far.

So his signings from 1st summer window don't count?

And its a correct comparison to make between Walsh and Brands, what with Walsh being his predecessor.

So what about 2nd summer signings?

1. Lossl, just a back up keeper, was never going to be anything more. Obviously it would be a good thing if the back up put more pressure on Pickford, but a better 2nd goalkeeper than Lossl was not going to come to Everton and play back up.

2. Sidibe, a loan so not a signing really, just filling a gap whilst Kenny went off to get some 1st team experience.

3. Delph, probably worst of the summer signings but at £8 million it was worth a go. Hardly a £40 million risk.

4. Iwobi, a bit hot and cold, might come good, might not.

5. Kean, a definite one for the future, yes a high price tag for a 19 year old, but one with a much higher potential ceiling.

Yes, clearly it was not an outstanding summer but certainly not the train wreck that was before

Unreal.

I didn`t realise that as well as everything else, that the club had given you a backstage pass too lol

I didn`t realise that as well as everything else, that the club had given you a backstage pass too lol

It isn't difficlut to work out is it? Especially after having the timetable of events handed to us by a reporter with real sources at the club.

But no, let's junk all that and go with the unlikely scenartio of Jug Head hiring Ancelotti.

Un-'kin-real.

Just for clarity Dave, I’m not advocating that Brands hired Ancelotti, of course it was Mosh’s call - he’s ultimately in charge. Same as Brands is responsible for the transfers in and out, good or bad.

But I’ve seen nothing to support your claim that Brands was sidelined in the appointment.

Just for clarity Dave, I’m not advocating that Brands hired Ancelotti, of course it was Mosh’s call - he’s ultimately in charge. Same as Brands is responsible for the transfers in and out, good or bad.

But I’ve seen nothing to support your claim that Brands was sidelined in the appointment.

Those that know, just know and Dave knows lol

Think that’s fair, although the jury is out until this time next season on Gbamin. Don’t forget Gomes was signed in the summer, which we’ll now only see the real benefit of next season.

Iwobi and Delph though big marks against him.

I know im the minority but I really dont consider Delph that bad.

Now he was brought in to be a ultility player in the squad, not to start games, the injuries to Gmblammo and Gomes stopped that sadly.

Lossl as well made loads of sense, Kean also.

Iwobi is the only black mark against Brands for me, if we ignore the fact that he cant play football, he also doesnt fit in anywhere, hes not a winger and hes not a number 10, mainly due to the fact that he cant even do the basics of football, nevermind anything else.

So for 1 reason or another last Summers signings havent really hit the right mark, im fairly sure Brands is aware of this and will be doing all he can to put us back on track this summer.

But it still wont stop the mutants demanding a new squad on 1st July.

I know im the minority but I really dont consider Delph that bad.

Now he was brought in to be a ultility player in the squad, not to start games, the injuries to Gmblammo and Gomes stopped that sadly.

Lossl as well made loads of sense, Kean also.

Iwobi is the only black mark against Brands for me, if we ignore the fact that he cant play football, he also doesnt fit in anywhere, hes not a winger and hes not a number 10, mainly due to the fact that he cant even do the basics of football, nevermind anything else.

So for 1 reason or another last Summers signings havent really hit the right mark, im fairly sure Brands is aware of this and will be doing all he can to put us back on track this summer.

But it still wont stop the mutants demanding a new squad on 1st July.

Iwobi is a good number 10 if we played with one and he got a consistent run in that position (which he hasn't here).

Un-'kin-real.

Ah right, so you've made it up

Status
Not open for further replies.