2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be playing Championship football (or lower) by the end of next season
Have a minute mate ( championship or lower by the end of next season) If the lad carrys on scoring he has great chance of going to the euros this summer .And I get it will be because of injuries to other players but your post there is madness example being lower than championship is tranmeres level ?

He'll be playing Championship football (or lower) by the end of next season
Southampton paid £15 million for Che Adams from the Championship (we were linked with him, thank god we swerved, him) and he's scored a big fat zero in the Premier league. Are you really comparing DCL to this level or even lower?

I think he is terrific. Love seeing him get better, more assertive, and bagging regularly.

Will let the internet loons lob him in the championship. Will listen to actual proper strikers like Ian Wright and Alan Shearer who praise him.

Looks like a sound lad as well. Let the haters hate.

It's harder to fathom why he'd been wrote off before he's barely out of nappies, people have no patience for youth development these days.

I think he is terrific. Love seeing him get better, more assertive, and bagging regularly.

Will let the internet loons lob him in the championship. Will listen to actual proper strikers like Ian Wright and Alan Shearer who praise him.

Looks like a sound lad as well. Let the haters hate.
what do they know eh

Carlo has said in his interview that he needs to improve, to become a top striker, that’s good enough for me as he knows where Everton are going we need a top striker.

He improves by playing .
And he will continue to be our starter
Is true, however if he does not improve and continues to miss as many chances as he does were it affects the outcome of games then Carlo will not waste too much time and be on the look out for better.

I will just add, there is nothing I would love better than seeing this lad achieve what he wants in the game, but I am sick of Everton missing chances to beat teams like Arsenal because the striker we have misses so many chances

Status
Not open for further replies.