2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Aguero gets the ball in the box you expect something to happen... the same with Mane, salah, Sterling, aubemayang, rashford, Vardy, ings, Kane, Defoe (10 years ago) .... when dcl gets the ball in the box it’s a bonus if something happens
The same DCL who has more goals than Kane in fewer games (even including penalties), same goals as Mane in fewer games, more goals than Rashford in fewer games (exclude pens), Salah who by the time DCL has played the same time as, will have surpassed his total goals.

He’s a great header of the ball and he’s got a great knack of being right place/right time but I don’t think he’s technical enough with his feet to be an elite striker. How many goals has he scored with his feet that have wowed you? Not many for me. Lukaku would have 25+ goals easy with all the chances that DCL has had this year.

He’s a great header of the ball and he’s got a great knack of being right place/right time but I don’t think he’s technical enough with his feet to be an elite striker. How many goals has he scored with his feet that have wowed you? Not many for me. Lukaku would have 25+ goals easy with all the chances that DCL has had this year.
The one he scored yesterday with his feet looked good to me.

If Aguero gets the ball in the box you expect something to happen... the same with Mane, salah, Sterling, aubemayang, rashford, Vardy, ings, Kane, Defoe (10 years ago) .... when dcl gets the ball in the box it’s a bonus if something happens

Maybe you should only watch DCL in highlight reels too. It would probably give you the same perspective

He missed from point blank (whacked it as hard as he could straight at Leno, when any striker with compose would have passed it into the net). Then he put a free header wide. He's just not good enough (and never will be, he's not young in footballing terms - if it was gonna happen it would have done so by now)

He missed from point blank (whacked it as hard as he could straight at Leno, when any striker with compose would have passed it into the net). Then he put a free header wide. He's just not good enough (and never will be, he's not young in footballing terms - if it was gonna happen it would have done so by now)
Depends, won't know till next season if this has just been a one off season for him, doubt it myself as you can see he is improving during games. He will always be good enough to at least be some sort of backup imo.

This is surely a wind up?!

How many goals had drogba scored by 22?
how many had vardy scored?
And Kane?

He has 13 league goals this season.
Only 7 players have more .
This is such a ridiculous argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.