2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was never the right signing - we needed a CF in their prime and this lad just isnt good enough.

If we miss out on Europe (now looks likely) I hope he's sent out on loan and a top CF is signed to compete with Richarlison & DCL.
I still think he'll do well for us. You can see he has ability. He has just come to a club that's in a mess at the moment. Once we're sorted, he'll do fine.

Must be a training thing. Last game he started was Newcastle at home where I thought he was outstanding. He was then dropped to the bench again the following game and has since got few minutes.

As I say, it surely must be a training thing with him. DCL/Kean up top with Richarlison on the left is what I want to see more of.

I still think he'll do well for us. You can see he has ability. He has just come to a club that's in a mess at the moment. Once we're sorted, he'll do fine.

Can you also see aliens? Do they sing to you as well.

This kid is a clown. So far. Totally unsuited to the premier league. But it's okay cos he's young and foreign. No it's not. Ship him back to Italy on loan and see where we are in a years time.

Can you also see aliens? Do they sing to you as well.

This kid is a clown. So far. Totally unsuited to the premier league. But it's okay cos he's young and foreign. No it's not. Ship him back to Italy on loan and see where we are in a years time.
As I say, he is coming into a team that is very disjointed. It doesn't help at all. I'm not saying he has been good, but there is talent there. He would look totally different if we were playing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.