2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have my worries over the boy I must admit

Come the end of April, we will hopefully have a better understanding of what we can expect from Kean next season. It's not been a great start, but he's improving.

You only have to look at Calvert-Lewin to see how long it can take a player to really find their confidence; I'm not saying Kean will come good, but he might.

A goal today would certainly help improve his confidence further.
Agreed. Look at Salah and debryne when at Chelsea. Young lads learning there trade and struggled. Now the best two in the league.
Was Moise worth the money time will tell. He's young and still learning. He's got the pace and power. One thing that does concern me ATM is his ball control but that with training will get better
Got high hopes for him myself

Well that's about the stupidest post I've read in a long time. We should care as any other "£30 million striker" would have made a meaningful contribution to our season.
Based on hope but zero evidence. I hope you're right but equally I hope I win the lottery this weekend.

The evidence is the part were he was rated one of the top prospects in European football from his performances for a little club called Juventus and called up to the Italy squad. That's evidence of ability.

The hope comes from the fact that many excellent players struggled to adapt to the PL for months before coming good. That in much better teams that were actually winning and playing well. Add to that he has had moments were you can clearly see there's a very good player in there.

Well that's about the stupidest post I've read in a long time. We should care as any other "£30 million striker" would have made a meaningful contribution to our season.

Based on hope but zero evidence. I hope you're right but equally I hope I win the lottery this weekend.
I am surprised you are posting on a football forum when you clearly know nothing at all about football ... you should try for a job with the red echo ... you’ll fit right in

I am surprised you are posting on a football forum when you clearly know nothing at all about football ... you should try for a job with the red echo ... you’ll fit right in

Opinions lad. No need to get personal. As far as I've seen the lad has shown nothing to date and, given we're now in the fag end of the season, that's been a terrible waste when we've been crying out for a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.