Tosun
Hornby
Kenny
Feeney
Bowler
Broadhead
Connolly.

Both left sided centre backs as well...

With Ampadu id see him as more of a defensive midfielder...would be very hard to take him off Chelsea i think...
I honestly didn't recognize Ampadu since he cut his big beautiful hair off! Should be a fun summer with loads of rumors with our sexy Italian man in charge now

What do people think of Thomas Meunier? Currently 28 years old, and plays for PSG and the Belgian national side.He will be available on a free in the summer.

I'd be for up for selling Kenny and Coleman and bringing in Sidibe and Meunier.
I'd be ok with it on a free as long as it's no more than a 3 year deal. Don't think that'll be his best offer but who knows.

But he's free and his wages can probably be picked up by the collective savings on Niasse, Tosun and Martina.

Moir wage bill is to high and needs lowering we should be getting those theee off the books and two of Coleman , sidibe and Kennyand bringing in someone. We need to lower the wages and strengthen the first team at the same time

Moir wage bill is to high and needs lowering we should be getting those theee off the books and two of Coleman , sidibe and Kennyand bringing in someone. We need to lower the wages and strengthen the first team at the same time

Meuiner is on 60,000 Euros a week compared to Coleman on 75,000 Pounds so immediately better option there and Kenny must be on around 25,000 compared to 45 or 50 thousand for Sidibe so looking at pure financial sense its better to not opt to sign Sidibe and sell Coleman as anythng over 60 thousand is profit and get Meuiner in with Kenny ;-)
Similar Baines is on too high a salary to be offered new contract extension as his back up !
Wages are going to drop hugely by the removal of 6 or 7 players out of contract and then players need to be shifted out if no future here for them as their too costly to keep Dowell or pennington to go on loan again and at least players like Besic is looking to leave if possible ;-)
The big problem players that we know are not wanted or needed are Sandro and Bolasie ;-(
Then its to decide on Glyffi, Schneiderlin and Walcott as are on too high a wage for squad back ups

Status
Not open for further replies.