Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positions I think we need? RB, CB, CM, RM. Positions that would be nice? GK, LB.

If we take Ancelotti's 4-4-2 as the blueprint going forward I reckon next season we're in this shape ignoring academy fillers:

GK: Pickford, NEW
CB: Holgate, Mina, Keane, NEW
LB: Digne, NEW
RB: Kenny, NEW
CM: Gomes, JPG, Davies, NEW
LM: Bernard, Iwobi
RM: NEW, Walcott
ST: Kean, DCL, Richy, NEW

Linked with anyone decent so far since Jan? Not a lot.

GK: Cakir
CB: Kumbulla, Gabriel
LB:
RB:
CM: Allan, Tufan, Zielinski
LM: Lozano
RM: Ihattaren(ish)
ST: David

Positions I think we need? RB, CB, CM, RM. Positions that would be nice? GK, LB.

If we take Ancelotti's 4-4-2 as the blueprint going forward I reckon next season we're in this shape ignoring academy fillers:

LB:
RB:

IF we did sign those players, the idea of my son having the choice of Bernard, Kenny, Allan or David on the back of his shirt is rather amusing. Sounds more like a Crown Green Bowling unit.

On a calm note, as always from me, we also need to remember that not every signing we make is going to be gold star or Messi. We need to build a squad to compete. I bet Wolves hadn't heard of half their players when signed, but some of them look like superstars now.
We need competition for all areas and Europa League will mean we need a few extra bodies. Some may be Ronaldo or Messi and some may be Smalling. Whoever it is, I trust Carlo

LB:
RB:

Cant argue with that other than binning off Keane...

What do people think of Thomas Meunier? Currently 28 years old, and plays for PSG and the Belgian national side.He will be available on a free in the summer.

I'd be for up for selling Kenny and Coleman and bringing in Sidibe and Meunier.

We won't spend cash on 2 new centre-backs and I ignored possible academy fillers. Not saying I wouldn't sell him just we can't do it all in one window.
See your point,but another season could see his value drop,and drop and drop until Bolasie's worth more..

What do people think of Thomas Meunier? Currently 28 years old, and plays for PSG and the Belgian national side.He will be available on a free in the summer.

I'd be for up for selling Kenny and Coleman and bringing in Sidibe and Meunier.
Id keep kenny and sell the other 2 for Meunier.

Status
Not open for further replies.