Gabriel
Kumbulla
Centre Mid
Right Mid

Baines for one more season...Gibson off on loan
Delph or even Gabriel to come in if Baines is out
Following season Baines off with Gibson in

Gordon off on loan.

Sidibe + Gabriel + Kumbulla = positions we need and theyre linked.

Centre mid + Right mid = 2 superstars please.

* Ihattaren at RM
* I dont want Delph but think he'll stay :(

Delph could step in to that position too. I don't think we'll have much money to spend so it wouldn't be a priority IMO.
I disagree I think we will have money to spend. Ancelotti hasn’t come here with no money to spend
Obviously FFP is an issue, but none of us really know how big an issue it is. And we don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes, regarding new sponsorship.

I think Baines will go and we will buy a young left back

I disagree I think we will have money to spend. Ancelotti hasn’t come here with no money to spend
Obviously FFP is an issue, but none of us really know how big an issue it is. And we don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes, regarding new sponsorship.

I think Baines will go and we will buy a young left back
I think we are a bit limited due to FFP this year and won’t be spending big. We need to move some players on.

I think we will look to use youngsters in some of the back up roles.

I think we are a bit limited due to FFP this year and won’t be spending big. We need to move some players on.

I think we will look to use youngsters in some of the back up roles.

We are not limited by FFP lad.

£30 million Usmanov deal + a small profit from the summer FFP wise means we'll likely be posting at a reduced loss from £94 million to anywhere from £50-60 million once this seasons books are released next year.

In the summer we could also be looking at selling Kenny for £12-15 million, Tosun for £18-20 million and the likes of Besic and Schneiderlin for a few quid so FFP speaking we are OK.

We never got a top manager in to give them buttons to spend imo.

I would rather sign one or two real quality players than a squad full of journeymen.
Also. I think Delph should be on the most in cm? Didn’t he also play LB at City?
At RB I think we will sign Sidebe.
At CB we may promote Gibson.
We also have Gordon who will be stepping up.

ld love to see a really quality RM/RAF, the best we can get.

i think the rest of the season will give time to assess the CM situation with Gomes and JPG not having played for Ancelotti yet.

€Where possible, I would rather promote academy players to backup roles than buy. I would prefer to limit the purchases to fewer real quality players.

I think it's great if we can promote the academy players, but being on the outside, we as fans, don't know if they are good enough to be first team regulars or not. I agree RW is our biggest area that needs improvement. I think Walcotts form has improved recently, but we have no other choice in that position.

I know Schalke have already agreed terms with Kenny should he want to leave, agreeing a fee would be a formality. He loves it out there and is wanting assurances from brands/ca about his role in the squad next season.

I think Kenny is better defensively than Sidibe, but Sidibe offers more going forward. I think it depends on if we sign Sidibe permenantly and if Coleman stays beyond this season.

We are not limited by FFP lad.

£30 million Usmanov deal + a small profit from the summer FFP wise means we'll likely be posting at a reduced loss from £94 million to anywhere from £50-60 million once this seasons books are released next year.

In the summer we could also be looking at selling Kenny for £12-15 million, Tosun for £18-20 million and the likes of Besic and Schneiderlin for a few quid so FFP speaking we are OK.

We never got a top manager in to give them buttons to spend imo.
Are you referring to the the BMD naming rights? Is I'm pretty certain that this is ring fenced for the stadium development.

Status
Not open for further replies.