2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who is worried that we're rushing him back too soon? I know we still have things to play for this year but we don't want to jeopardize his long-term health and availability.

If something happens it wont be because he has been rushed back, it'll just be unfortunate.

We are a big Premier League football club. We will be following the best possible advice.

There is also no pressure for him to come back in to the team, like if we were in a relegation battle.

Rushing him back too soon would have meant playing him the 2nd he could walk.

Hes been in training for nearly 2 weeks now, full training daily, by the time we play him it will have been a month.

To be honest no amount of time will help really, the big thing will be how he handles proper tackles, how his body adapts to playing at full pelt for 90minutes, no amount of time will be enough for that. I mean considering how traumatic the injury was im more concerned how he copes mentally rather than physically.

Yeah hope our crowd take that to account as well mate, he needs time and patience, for him to get up to scratch.;)

Eh? There was no concrete links to Vecino other than the Italian media

Which would be an even bigger concern imo.

Carlo is turning water into wine with this garbage midfield at the moment but we'll run out of fortune once we come up against teams whose midfields will be too strong for us.

Best chance we'll have of Europe in many a season and our DOF wouldn't throw the dice in January- says alot.

Which would be an even bigger concern imo.

Carlo is turning water into wine with this garbage midfield at the moment but we'll run out of fortune once we come up against teams whose midfields will be too strong for us.

Best chance we'll have of Europe in many a season and our DOF wouldn't throw the dice in January- says alot.

Except Carlo said the exact same thing about the January window, or does he get a free pass

Status
Not open for further replies.