2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I think it says more about the people who discuss it every time he puts a photo on social media.

Always find it mad how Davies is the new boo boy but yet, and not to go all Delph here, if anyone who ever tweeted stick at him saw him on Bold street, they’d jump on him for a photo

And he’d give them all the time in the world too

Ha ha, what a madhead. What's an okay amount of time to spend on fashion over football? 'His entourage' - you know that's Dominic Calvert Lewin? Everton player who's having his best ever season and being mooted for the national team, with him?

As I've said - if you think he'll reach his potential by arsing around then fair play we will see who is right in 2-3 years time.

I imagine by then he'll be playing in the championship whilst you all cheer his fashion line on instagram whilst the likes of Holgate and Kenny who are serious about their playing career blossom and have a relatively fruitful career in the top flight and potentially in international football.

Tom has talent but its currently being wasted. Yes you could argue chopping and changing managers havent helped in that but ultimately their is only one person to blame for his career stagnating since Koeman's 1st season and its Tom himself.

He's like that laidback lad we all knew growing up - never settles down, goes from job to job, never lets life get on top of him - that lad never makes it to the top because they dont have the desire or self discipline to properly knuckle down at something.

Maybe with the fashion industry he could do well with that mindset - but he's certainly not going to make it at Everton under Ancelotti / Usmanov era unless he cleans up his act imo.

I like the lad but he needs to put down the skateboard, put his ma's sunday best back in the wardrobe and get training day in day out otherwise his footballing career will quickly pass him by.

Always find it mad how Davies is the new boo boy but yet, and not to go all Delph here, if anyone who ever tweeted stick at him saw him on Bold street, they’d jump on him for a photo

And he’d give them all the time in the world too
I just find it hilarious how every break his thread is just faux outrage at his dress sense or faux outrage at people commenting on his dress sense lol

He does train day in day out. He's a professional footballer.

Niasse goes training everyday mate doesnt mean there is much intensity or desire in that training.

I just dont see the desire in the lad to progress in football. Holgate went out on loan to WBA and grew in maturity leading their promotion challenge.

Kenny has gone to another country to get experience and regular football.

Whats Tom doing to aid his development? Its not all his fault the clubs being ran poorly in recent years which hasnt helped I imagine however with Tom hes becoming another joker at the club.

The fans should be helping him but instead they are turning him into some Banter Caricature like Niasse - WAHEYYY ITS DER PRINCE OUMAR! whilst he steals a living from the club.

Niasse goes training everyday mate doesnt mean there is much intensity or desire in that training.

I just dont see the desire in the lad to progress in football. Holgate went out on loan to WBA and grew in maturity leading their promotion challenge.

Kenny has gone to another country to get experience and regular football.

Whats Tom doing to aid his development? Its not all his fault the clubs being ran poorly in recent years which hasnt helped I imagine however with Tom hes becoming another joker at the club.

The fans should be helping him but instead they are turning him into some Banter Caricature like Niasse - WAHEYYY ITS DER PRINCE OUMAR! whilst he steals a living from the club.

1. You've no idea what Niasse or Davies show in training.

2. Tom Davies was already getting regular football, why would he go on loan?

3. I have no idea what Tom is doing to aid his development and neither do you. I can't imagine however that you get into the first team via the academy without something in the way of desire or discipline.

4. Your idea of helping him seems to be anonymously bagging him on the internet. Are you suggesting that fans "help" him by getting on his back until he likes clothes that you do?

Finally, what should he be doing with his 5 days off in the middle of the season and what hobbies and interests are appropriate for a 21 year old footballer with more money than sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.