2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats nationality got to do with it ?
Its the standard of the league not where they where born.

Dont rate Kenny at all , but thats just my opinion.

It's pretty obvious what nationality has got to do with it! The players are all young who may not have settled in yet (if ever) Kenny knows the club, has lived it his whole life and should be able to just pick up when and if he gets back.

What exactly are you rating Kenny on anyway? He has played about 30 games for us at most. Its not inconceivable that playing regularly every week at a decent standard would get him up to speed. I like Sidibe and have no strong feelings for Kenny to be honest but just to dismiss the possibility that he could come back and get into the side doesn't make much sense (you are not the only one to say it either)

It's pretty obvious what nationality has got to do with it! The players are all young who may not have settled in yet (if ever) Kenny knows the club, has lived it his whole life and should be able to just pick up when and if he gets back.

What exactly are you rating Kenny on anyway? He has played about 30 games for us at most. Its not inconceivable that playing regularly every week at a decent standard would get him up to speed. I like Sidibe and have no strong feelings for Kenny to be honest but just to dismiss the possibility that he could come back and get into the side doesn't make much sense (you are not the only one to say it either)
Cos he's played 30 games ?
Schneiderlin has played more and I dont rate him either.

Btw I was refering to the Bundasliga , look at Lookman great on loan at RB came back and was pants.
Nothing personal agst Kenny seems a decent sort , but not good enough for Everton for me.....imo that is.

Cos he's played 30 games ?
Schneiderlin has played more and I dont rate him either.

Btw I was refering to the Bundasliga , look at Lookman great on loan at RB came back and was pants.
Nothing personal agst Kenny seems a decent sort , but not good enough for Everton for me.....imo that is.

He has not played nearly enough for us though to get a full opinion of him. Schneiderlin has.

All players are different. Lookman played a few sub games for RB, Kenny has been playing every week.

I'm not saying he is going to be Maldini or anything, I just wouldn't be surprised if he was back in the reckoning next season.

He has not played nearly enough for us though to get a full opinion of him. Schneiderlin has.

All players are different. Lookman played a few sub games for RB, Kenny has been playing every week.

I'm not saying he is going to be Maldini or anything, I just wouldn't be surprised if he was back in the reckoning next season.
He's played 40 games for us, that's enough to be allowed an opinion on him surely? Obviously anyone (of any age) can improve and prove you wrong, but i'm not sure it's unfair to judge him on 40 games. When we're talking about poor previous players nobody has to caveat their opinions with 'well to be fair Tony Thomas/Kroldrup/Stracqualursi/Keeley/Bernie Wright never got the chance to play 100 games for us so it's unfair to judge them' do they?

He was great at Watford, put in some serious tackles, if it wasnt for how well Mina did he would of been MOTM
Aren't opinions funny? Somebody else has just given him 1/10 for his Watford performance. I only saw the 5 minutes MOD highlights so I can't say. Given that Coleman looks like he is finished maybe we will have to give Sidibe another year or two and see what happens. Opinions on him are clearly very divided.

he can cross a ball but some of his hit n hopes do my head in, he needs to look up more rather than just whipping it in and hoping for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.