2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't bring him back RB is a position of priority. I don't want to have any chance of needing Coleman to play next year. I just think he's firmly past it.

I think it depends on what the plan for Kenny is, if they intend bringing him back then I think Sidibe may not be signed.
It could be Kenny as first choice with Coleman as cover.

Sidibe is a good player, but certainly has poor days and taking transfer fees and wages would be an expensive deal over four years.

wages would be an expensive deal over four years.
As it would be (& possibly more) for any other right back to come in.

JJK certainly is not the answer and I take it Seamus will stay as back up.

For the reported €12 mil that is a snip for a quality French International.
You'd be lucky to to get a Championship full back for that.
Right back position sorted for the next few seasons .

He will be a boss player for mate.

Wasn’t the answer before he left but we can see the improvement in Holgate since he spent a year in the championship. Kenny is playing at a higher level in the bundesliga, he too might have developed the same as holgate.

Wasn’t the answer before he left but we can see the improvement in Holgate since he spent a year in the championship. Kenny is playing at a higher level in the bundesliga, he too might have developed the same as holgate.
Not a big fan of DAS SPL tbh , players look boss over there then look crap in the Prem.
Max Meyer ( the next big thing) Naby Keita and Sebastian Haller lately spring to mind.
If Schalke want him I'd cash in , if they offer £10 mil thats Sidibe payed for.....No brainer.

He’s got lot to do to improve re defensive awareness but he is good going forward and most importantly for that price you pretty much have to buy him.

would also bring JJK back.

Not a big fan of DAS SPL tbh , players look boss over there then look crap in the Prem.
Max Meyer ( the next big thing) Naby Keita and Sebastian Haller lately spring to mind.
If Schalke want him I'd cash in , if they offer £10 mil thats Sidibe payed for.....No brainer.

None of them are English though which may have something to do with how well they adapt (also two of them play for average/poor sides). Its not like Kenny would have to settle in etc.

I think to say he is "certainly" not the answer is a bit mad. I mean who knows what will happen?

I would imagine he would want to sign for us if we chose to sign him. Anyone seen or read any quotes from him saying stuff like "I'm really enjoying my time here..." or "To work under Carlo is a dream..." etc etc??

None of them are English though which may have something to do with how well they adapt (also two of them play for average/poor sides). Its not like Kenny would have to settle in etc.

I think to say he is "certainly" not the answer is a bit mad. I mean who knows what will happen?
Whats nationality got to do with it ?
Its the standard of the league not where they where born.

Dont rate Kenny at all , but thats just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.