Guard of honour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope they showed us no respect after we got banned from Europe because of Hysel, infact they took the piss with their Steaua Bucharest banners,

So you want to act like they do then?

The main difference between us and them is that we are not in any way like them. I would hate the few moments of the GoH, but deep down, I will now it is correct to acknowledge the winners of the league.

If we lose that, we lose everything.

The main difference between us and them is that we are not in any way like them. I would hate the few moments of the GoH, but deep down, I will now it is correct to acknowledge the winners of the league.

As much as it would churn my guts, Roydo's right. However, there's nothing saying the Evertonians in attendance can't bring a newspaper or something to read while it's going on.

I think that the club should do the GoH , otherwise we just look petty.
However there is no way on God's earth that I will ever applaud that lot. In fact I think that would be quite good if the club did the "decent" thing and the fanbase were silent.

No I don't agree with you, because I'm certain that they will use it to take the piss, there's no way I'd stomach seeing it in banner form forever more.

They've been handed the league, but like Leicester, they deserve it for accumulating more points than any other team. So well done to them.

Personally I'd rather the fans not turn up for it. Let them have their day among their travelling fans. Leave the ground empty.

The under 18s can give them a guard of honor. Show them the same respect they're showing Shrewsbury tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.