Votes: 265 33.5%
  • Top 10

Votes: 315 39.8%
  • Bottom half

Votes: 47 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the best “Europe” finish we could get the early qualifying of the europa league? If that’s the case, I really don’t care.

No reason why we can't pass Sheffield United seeing we have to play them again and are only 3 behind. We probably can finish ahead Ole's utd too.

Spurs and the top 3 might be a bit more tricky. Wolves a possibility as they will have the European distraction. Chelsea will need to keep the bad run going for another 5 or so games. If we can get within a few points with 4/5 games to go then it is game on.

We are also unlucky slightly in that the one season the top 6 are crap Leicester and Sheffield Utd have had such good seasons which I cant see either replicating next season (certainly not Sheffield Utd).

We are also unlucky slightly in that the one season the top 6 are crap Leicester and Sheffield Utd have had such good seasons which I cant see either replicating next season (certainly not Sheffield Utd).
Leicester and the Blades are there on merit, unless Leicester get raped and pillaged in the summer I think they will be a contender for top four again next season, which pains me as I loathe Brenton.

Given how poor United, Spurs, Chelsea and Arse have been this season we have missed a glorious opportunity, but we have only ourselves to blame.

Forget top 4
Aim for 5 6 or 7
Pray city win league cup and top team wins Fa that’s all we can do

The more I look at those fixtures, the more I believe we could even get 4th. I see no reason why we shouldn’t win the following home games:-

Newcastle
Crystal Palace
Southampton
Aston Villa
Bournemouth

15 points

Nor do I see any reason why we shouldn’t win the following away games:-

West Ham
Norwch

6 points

Two very winnable games are:-

Arsenal (A)
Man Utd (H)

6 points

Drawing with the following games:-

Watford(A)
Chelsea(A)
Sheff Utd(A)
Leicester(H)

4 points

Obviously it won’t all pan out exactly like that

I can dream haha
Two points dropped v Newcastle but two gained at Watford so you're still on target ;)

Leicester and the Blades are there on merit, unless Leicester get raped and pillaged in the summer I think they will be a contender for top four again next season, which pains me as I loathe Brenton.

Given how poor United, Spurs, Chelsea and Arse have been this season we have missed a glorious opportunity, but we have only ourselves to blame.

We should have peddled Silva in the summer but the owner / fanbase were hoodwinked into thinking he was Poch lite when it was obvious he was a shocking manager.

I agree only ourselves to blame - would love us to actually go on a mad run of results and sneak a european place though - we have to be ruthless against sides like Arsenal & Man Utd.

No settling for a point against these pair who are truly pony.

We currently have a League One central midfield, so to be in the position that we are is quite remarkable. I hope we get some true quality in that position in the summer, and maybe some additional fire power on the wings. Then we will see what Carlo can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.