2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand that when he makes a few simple passes and we do not lose suddenly he is playing well? Does he make many tackles, is he aggressive, does he do anything outstanding ? No IMO he does not. He has spent a lot of his career in league one and the championship. He looked OK at Soton for a while but they had no pressure and a well-run club/team. We bailed Man Utd out of a bad signing, and we must look to move him on and get better midfielders in. He got sent off for punching the pitch ridiculously about 5 times just cos the ref gave a foul in August.

Lots of lads willing to forgive him despite the fact that he has been rank for the best part of 2 years.
I can forgive poor technique , lack of speed even lack of ability in our squad. But lack of effort and application is another thing.
If Carlo can make this guy play , then I take my hat off to him.

Lots of lads willing to forgive him despite the fact that he has been rank for the best part of 2 years.
I can forgive poor technique , lack of speed even lack of ability in our squad. But lack of effort and application is another thing.
If Carlo can make this guy play , then I take my hat off to him.

I'll never forgive him HOWEVER Im not one for cutting my nose off to spite my face.

If a slightly rejuvenated Schneiderlin can help us get into Europe before we punt him in the summer I'll be more than happy with that.

Snides is far above Davies and Delph in terms of actual ability. The reason I hate him is hes a surrender monkey who has just phoned it in at key points. When he actually gives effort he can be very effective, especially paired with someone like Gomes. I think hes going to be key to us thriving until Gbamin gets back from injury. I hope he will be motivated and turn in consistent performances for the rest of the season.

But that doesnt change that once the summer comes around, I want him out, because he cant be trusted.

I agree that somehow he has put himself ahead of the rest. Which I think says more about our options in centre midfield than his improvement.

Him and gomes to be our first choices from the arsenal game. Then it's a key position for overhaul in the summer.

We have a decent back five; options out on the wings and t last a forward three that can score goals. Unfortunately, we see to have a massive hole in the middle and they players there (Delph, Sneids and Siggi) don't seem to add much to the team. Carlo has been explicit in public that we need to cut out the volume of passes back to the keeper and will have done on the training pitch too. If this is starting to have an impact upon Sneids then great I'm not sure I've seen it myself. Perhaps there's a heatmap available that can compare pre and post Carlo.

In the absence of Gomes and Gbamin (and the 1 game suspension for Delph), Sneids is going to get more game time in the next month and I hope he makes the best of it. ;)

We have a decent back five; options out on the wings and t last a forward three that can score goals. Unfortunately, we see to have a massive hole in the middle and they players there (Delph, Sneids and Siggi) don't seem to add much to the team. Carlo has been explicit in public that we need to cut out the volume of passes back to the keeper and will have done on the training pitch too. If this is starting to have an impact upon Sneids then great I'm not sure I've seen it myself. Perhaps there's a heatmap available that can compare pre and post Carlo.

In the absence of Gomes and Gbamin (and the 1 game suspension for Delph), Sneids is going to get more game time in the next month and I hope he makes the best of it. ;)

i don’t think heatmap shows the difference in Schneiderlin approach. The passing map, however, will show a significant difference.

The entire game plan falls apart if our midfielders are too timid to pass forward. Quick football needs a a certain amount of risk or we will simply duplicate what Silva had done for months. It may be simple but that’s really the difference between now and then.

Schneiderlin adapts better to this new instruction but he is hardly the answer if we want to move forward because he is too laid back in the defensive phase. A liability to be honest.

He seemed really made up when celebrating the winner very enthusiastically yesterday....he looks altogether more interested and has played well when used this past few games.

Happen there is hope for him yet.

Needs binning ASAP, absolute coward of a player and we won’t kick on if he’s near the starting 11.
He might be our best option for the rest of the season and I hope he plays well and we get into europa but I hope this is the last we see of him.

I do not understand that when he makes a few simple passes and we do not lose suddenly he is playing well? Does he make many tackles, is he aggressive, does he do anything outstanding ? No IMO he does not. He has spent a lot of his career in league one and the championship. He looked OK at Soton for a while but they had no pressure and a well-run club/team. We bailed Man Utd out of a bad signing, and we must look to move him on and get better midfielders in. He got sent off for punching the pitch ridiculously about 5 times just cos the ref gave a foul in August.
Us winning just hides the fact how awful he is.a few good passes over 2 games and hugging Theo Walcott at the end of the match doesn’t buy it for me.hes crap he needs to go,we need proper quality midfielders not someone that shows up when they feel like it

Status
Not open for further replies.