January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myers is proper sound, reply's to fans all the time, shares good stories and clearly a good blue. Proper proper weapons some of you lot having a pop at him, for nothing.

Some of you will kiss the bottom of fans doing vlogs in a bizarre fake scouse accent.

Hes spent the last few years telling lies to his "fellow blues".

He couldnt wait to go to Blackburn and pretend he was a massive Rovers fan, the mans a fraud.

Nzonzi loaned to Rennes for the rest of the season with an option of another year. Can't believe we weren't all over that?

I think the manager and the board have written this season off, I think theyll be happy with 7th to 10th.

The problems surrounding FFP have made it difficult for movement, it seems Moshiris early decisions re Walsh, Koeman and their signings have come back to haunt us massively. Its a shame being so close but not being able to take that next step.

I guess we get to the summer and hopefully put something together then, the trouble is there are another 18 clubs with exactly the same theory. One club is so far ahead of everyone else they do not need to buy anyone for the next 10 years.......

Status
Not open for further replies.