January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are two ways of looking at it, as a player and as an asset.

The player piece is subjective, some rate him others say he would never have cut it - that is subjective. you can make an argument either way.

As an asset he gone from 1.9 mill to 6-10 mill, in six months, in any walk of life in any job if you decrease your exposure to that asset and it jumps in value that much - its poor judgement.

5million in football is about the same as 50p to us lot.

The player piece is subjective, some rate him others say he would never have cut it - that is subjective. you can make an argument either way.

As an asset he gone from 1.9 mill to 6-10 mill, in six months, in any walk of life in any job if you decrease your exposure to that asset and it jumps in value that much - its poor judgement.

But the asset wouldnt have jumped that high if he stayed here, what part of that arent you getting?

Really surprised we haven’t moved during this window. 3 senior central defenders for the rest of the season it is then...

Don't think we should be surprised really.

January is an awful window to operate in and after the clubs accounts, it all but sealed that movement was going to be kept to a minimum.

But with us he didn't have that value because of his contract running down.

Don't think we should be surprised really.

January is an awful window to operate in and after the clubs accounts, it all but sealed that movement was going to be kept to a minimum.
Yeah I understand that, but we have 3 centre backs for the rest of the season. Don’t see why we couldn’t have got a loan in

Status
Not open for further replies.