2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d say you’re most definitely wumming at this point so my engagement in this debate is over.

I'm not remotely. Serious question - did you see him play in the flesh? If you did you'll know the way his warming up on the side to come on lifted the whole crowd. He wss capable of anything . By comparison at the moment this Kean hasnt done anything. I hope he does of course but let's wait abd see.

I'm not remotely. Serious question - did you see him play in the flesh? If you did you'll know the way his warming up on the side to come on lifted the whole crowd. He wss capable of anything . By comparison at the moment this Kean hasnt done anything. I hope he does of course but let's wait abd see.

McFadden was not your typical centre-forward, more of an attacking midfielder / floater / wide man really. McFadden came on as sub for around 60 of his 116 appearances in the PL for Everton which is probably why he couldn't live up to his potential here. He often got between 2-10 minutes at the end of a game.

Jimmy Mac scored a couple of absolute worldview, but he was (unfortunately) the only living person on the planet whose lungs had a smaller capacity that’s Deulofeu’s and he was simply too slow to be able to make the space in the prem. shame as I liked him, but he was simply not fast enough to pay in the positions we played him.

I saw him play in the flesh more times then I even want to remember. He was absolutely dreadful and there’s a reason he was a sub for the majority of his career before we flogged him to Birmingham. He didn’t “lift” anyone, what are you going on about?

McFadden was not your typical centre-forward, more of an attacking midfielder / floater / wide man really. McFadden came on as sub for around 60 of his 116 appearances in the PL for Everton which is probably why he couldn't live up to his potential here. He often got between 2-10 minutes at the end of a game.

strangely I think he’d have worked really well in the modern 4-3-3 era.

so Carlo wouldn’t get the best out of him either

I saw him play in the flesh more times then I even want to remember. He was absolutely dreadful and there’s a reason he was a sub for the majority of his career before we flogged him to Birmingham. He didn’t “lift” anyone, what are you going on about?

We were lucky he scored a few worldies for Scotland so we could get about £5m for him. Capable of the spectacular but overall was poor.

If Siggurdson had done half of what McFadden did for us people would want a statue of him. That’s the difference in quality between the squads. McFadden couldn’t get in the team even when he was in top form. Siggurdson gets in every week no matter what dross gets puts out because the other options are just as bad.

If Siggurdson had done half of what McFadden did for us people would want a statue of him. That’s the difference in quality between the squads. McFadden couldn’t get in the team even when he was in top form. Siggurdson gets in every week no matter what dross gets puts out because the other options are just as bad.

Sigurdsson has done loads more for us than McFadden ever did, and Sigurdsson aint done much at all!

Does he get in the team every week? He seems to be in and out of it lately.

James McFadden scored 11 league goals for us in 2 spells.

Sigurdsson did that last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.