January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t believe it.
And I don’t know much about Vecino, Ancelotti has said that the names in the media mean nothing. But if there was something in it, why wouldn’t we actually go after Allan who may cost slightly more but is only 7 months older.
Think you are talking more than slightly more for Allan.

I thought that guy had a decent record for info about us? or am I thinking of someone else

He has his fans, think he called the Carlo thing pretty early, could be wrong, but honestly have no idea on his record.

I was commenting more on his Confirmed talks ongoing, its very vague.

I'd love us to go for Thomas Lemar but I think Arsenal have struck first

He has been out of form since his move to At Madrid but has genuine world class potential and he is a achievable loan option who is very flexible in midfield.

I'd love us to go for Thomas Lemar but I think Arsenal have struck first

He has been out of form since his move to At Madrid but has genuine world class potential and he is a achievable loan option who is very flexible in midfield.
Could be wrong but weren't Arsenal heavily linked with him before he moved to At. Madrid?

While that's great there are 8 other teams in play. I'd write this season off and start working for next year. We didn't do that last year and instead chased every last point. How did that go?

I agree with you on the Jan window, I would suggest the rest of the season is important, their is a new oversees rights deal kicking in this summer, essentially what it means is the increases are going to be distributed to the league on your finishing position. Essentially it’s gone from 1 mill odd per finishing place, to about 3 odd mill per finishing place.

I agree with you on the Jan window, I would suggest the rest of the season is important, their is a new oversees rights deal kicking in this summer, essentially what it means is the increases are going to be distributed to the league on your finishing position. Essentially it’s gone from 1 mill odd per finishing place, to about 3 odd mill per finishing place.
Yeah but that will only be triggered by our finish next season, not this season, I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.