January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlos Getsinjured. (midfield)

Felipe Mediocre. (defender)

Gilberto Cantscore (forward)

All coming in the next 6 days.
They'll fit right in. Looking forward to seeing Felipe Mediocre he's far better than our other defenders.

25 days and not a sniff

maybe should have jibbed brands off at the agm
I don't get why people keep posting like this. Summer is when you do your business. January is for supplementing the squad if necessary (and as we aren't chasing anything it isn't necessary) and taking advantage if something is available. We don't have to be pushing for deals right now.

I don't get why people keep posting like this. Summer is when you do your business. January is for supplementing the squad if necessary (and as we aren't chasing anything it isn't necessary) and taking advantage if something is available. We don't have to be pushing for deals right now.
If we won every game till the end of the season we would be challenging for Europe so any improvement is important.

Thats a big if!?

If we won every game till the end of the season we would be challenging for Europe so any improvement is important.

Thats a big if!?

Our current squad is good enough to get 7th.

We managed 8th with Big Sam and Marco Silva, if we cant get 8th with Carlo we should probably just knock it on the head in June.

Our current squad is good enough to get 7th.

We managed 8th with Big Sam and Marco Silva, if we cant get 8th with Carlo we should probably just knock it on the head in June.
I agree 100% but I'd be amazed if we do. I'm not advocating buying for the sake of it but if the right player, (ie one that Carlo wants) is available then go get 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.