Seek us that's where the party's at
And you'll find out if you're too bad

(Insert that fellas name) a place to stay
Get your booty on the floor tonight
Make my day
I don't want a place to stay
Make my day.

That's how I'm reading his name. Whatever she says at that point is what I'm hearing in my head. Love that song but no idea what on earth that line is.

Well I still hope we go big at centre back and feel Koulibaly is about the best we could attract (and we are fortunate due to the Ancelotti connections).

I'll be frank, it was always bit of a long shot and the way the window has gone makes it much less likely to me. I think there was a world where we pumped a lot of money at Ancelotti and he used a fair chunk of it to bring in 2 or 3 experienced players he knows well. Coulibaly fits that profile very well and would be quite close to the top of the list.

A number of things have happened since then. Holgate has really emerged as a centre back and Mina has been increasingly consistent as well. We've also seen Gibson included in squads and there is a potential he may sign a deal. While we still need a centre back the profile of what we are looking for has probably changed as has the urgency.

It also appears that Brands remains firmly in control of the recruitment side of the club and continues his broader plan. In that instance it is hard to think we will pay the premium for Koulibaly. The urgency we may have had 4 weeks ago has reduced.

I have probably underestimated a little Ancleotti's desire to build a longer term plan. I know we have said this about most managers, but the noises seem to be he wants to be here at least for the medium term. If thats the case then sticking to Brands plan probably works best for him.

I would still love Koulibaly but I can understand why they may look elsewhere. It may be we look for another young prospect at centre back, I'd have certainly entertained Todibo who went to Schalke.

Has to be a LCB to partner Holgate i think...not really sure who this window.

What do you make of Holberg?

Decent all rounder for the squad if hes in a swap for walcott / schneiderlin

Allan is brilliant. I would like us to pay £42 million for him, without a doubt.

Do you prefer him to Gana?

Ive said i want him for several windows now...sadly the acct seems all spam

Man City are interested in signing Lyon star Houssem Aouar but face competition from Juventus, according to reports.
However, it is claimed Juventus have 'set their sights' on the 21-year-old and that bidding will start at €45m but his 'price tag is set to rise further.'

Pump up the jam, pump it up
While you feet are stompin'
And the jam is pumpin'
Look at here the crowd is jumpin'
Pump it up a little more
Get the party going on the dance floor
Seek us that's where the party's at
And you'll find out if you're too bad

(Insert that fellas name) a place to stay
Make my day
I don't want a place to stay
Make my day.

That's how I'm reading his name. Whatever she says at that point is what I'm hearing in my head. Love that song but no idea what on earth that line is.
"i don't want"

When y’all banging on about ndombele I tried to show you the light

EB0A8FA7-9F85-4638-8F9C-D8C4617086AB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.