January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never really seen that's Allan but just watched a few YouTube vids.

I know it's only his best bits but he's exactly what we've been crying out for since Gueye left.

Gets really stuck in and controls the ball well.

He was awful in both Derby games.

Leicester and Wolves are not big teams :)

I thought he was brilliant in the league derby. He slowed down the last 30 minutes but before that they couldn't handle him.

We just never got the ball to him enough but for me it was one of his best performances of the season.

There’s times where a club needs a particular type of player to transform their side, regardless of fee and age.

Liverpool had that with VVD and Suarez.
Man City had that with Aguero and Tevez.
Juve had that with Pirlo.

When looking at players like Allan, if he would transform us and cost £40m+, so be it. From what I’ve seen, he’s what we’re desperate for in midfield.

We need to find the right balance between long term resale value/potential, and immediate impact signings.

There’s times where a club needs a particular type of player to transform their side, regardless of fee and age.

When looking at players like Allan, if he would transform us and cost £40m+, so be it. From what I’ve seen, he’s what we’re desperate for in midfield.

We need to find the right balance between long term resale value/potential, and immediate impact signings.
Correct

you must have a great eye for talent
I've never heard of any of those players
I'm not pretending to be some super scout. But people say I don't like watching good players, mostly in reference to Bernard, and I do, I just won't pretend a player is good because he plays for Everton.

Isn't the price being quoted double that?

Status
Not open for further replies.