January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrasco was quality at Atheltico Madrid mate - he's a CL quality player who went to China for a massive pay day.

Blokes top drawer - better than anything we have out wide.
yeah he looked good for Belgium too in the WC but going to China at his age is highly suspect, The land of the washed up last payday at 26? Questions are raised.

they aren't even the same thing, a footballer who naturally wants to win win trophies/improving himself going to the Chinese League at his prime age of 26, You can have all the talent but if you ain't up for it then it's pointless.

Human nature means if someone offers to treble or quadruple your wages you're more than likely going to accept it mate.

Human nature means if someone offers to treble or quadruple your wages you're more than likely going to accept it mate.
Yeah probably in any other job that isn't sports, Of course you'll get some greedy players who just want the fat paycheck but having your name on a trophy or being apart of it lasts forever.

Yeah probably in any other job that isn't sports, Of course you'll get some greedy players who just want the fat paycheck but having your name on a trophy or being apart of it lasts forever.

Aye but realistically without European football our only chance of attracting CL quality players is by offering decent wages - as Chelsea & Citeh did before they had CL footie to offer.

Bayern Munich midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg has confirmed he will leave the club in the summer after three years at the club.

Hojbjerg, 20, was tipped as a future star when outgoing Bayern boss promoted the Denmark international into the first time in 2013 but his career has stagnated since.

The Denmark international has endured two loan spells at Augsburg last season and Schalke this time around but has been told by incoming Bayern boss Carlo Ancelotti that he does not feature in his plans and will now look for another club this summer.

“Club hunting sounds a little desperate,” Hojbjber told Danish newspaper BT, via DW Sports. “I’m going out and finding the right match, I’ll go out and find something that suits me.

“However, it is clear that it does not need to be a top club. I need to find a place where there is perspective.”

Bayern Munich midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg has confirmed he will leave the club in the summer after three years at the club.

Hojbjerg, 20, was tipped as a future star when outgoing Bayern boss promoted the Denmark international into the first time in 2013 but his career has stagnated since.

The Denmark international has endured two loan spells at Augsburg last season and Schalke this time around but has been told by incoming Bayern boss Carlo Ancelotti that he does not feature in his plans and will now look for another club this summer.

“Club hunting sounds a little desperate,” Hojbjber told Danish newspaper BT, via DW Sports. “I’m going out and finding the right match, I’ll go out and find something that suits me.

“However, it is clear that it does not need to be a top club. I need to find a place where there is perspective.”

Which translates into - " whoever will pay me the most "

Status
Not open for further replies.