Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was shocking to crumble so badly in the last few seconds like that. But I feel a lot more positive about us than I should do this morning.

Three talented young forwards who should only get better.

Holgate looking like he’s developing into a quality centre back.

Gomes and Gbamin to hopefully be back on the pitch within the next couple of months.

One of the most decorated managers in the world sitting in the dugout.

UTFT!
The futures bright, but it will take a little time. But hopefully good times ahead.

7 goals conceded in the 90th minute outwards shows the utter lack of leadership and professionalism in this group. I hope Ancelotti got stuck into that last night, and I hope that's the last we ever see of Niasse and Davies in an Everton shirt.

Just want this season to end now as its been crap since we blew Zaha deal and signed Iwobi and missed out on a CB.

Once Spurs thump Norwich its 4 behind them, Utd & Wolves who we aint catching in top 7.

Get the injuries back
Give Kean regular football until the seasons end

Clear out the following wastes of space in the summer and replace with 3-4 top players:

Martina
Niasse
Coleman
Davies
Delph
Tosun
Keane

That's the second time this month we are demanding they pay their wages back. Iam at a complete loss with this club. If you under perform on a consistant basis in any other business in the world you will eventually be dismissed from your job. It's time to make a stand and sack those who under perform on a weekly basis.
I’ve always thought wages should be performance based, not sure how it could be done though. But how it is at the moment is if they want to take a day off it doesn’t matter to them they still get paid. We’ve had a few strolling around our midfield like that this season.

Just want this season to end now as its been crap since we blew Zaha deal and signed Iwobi and missed out on a CB.

Once Spurs thump Norwich its 4 behind them, Utd & Wolves who we aint catching in top 7.

Get the injuries back
Give Kean regular football until the seasons end

Clear out the following wastes of space in the summer and replace with 3-4 top players:

Martina
Niasse
Coleman
Davies
Delph
Tosun
Keane
I think Coleman, Davies,Delph will be here next season, Keane probably aswel as we really need 4 CBs, also we do need squad players.

Still can't quite believe it yeno..

Do the players not realise that they could make life FAR easier for themselves if they just didn't crap the bed constantly??

My concern now is that we have two awkward games coming up and then a horrendous looking run of fixtures in February. Could very, very easily get sucked back in...

I think Coleman, Davies,Delph will be here next season, Keane probably aswel as we really need 4 CBs, also we do need squad players.

Aye same however all of them lack the right mentality which is now showing to be the clubs real problem at present:

Coleman - barks around but absolutely craps the bed with his own performances

Davies - no football nous whatsoever

Delph - billy big with a crap attitude

Keane - terrified of his own shadow

Its these weak mentalities alongside the jokers like Niasse that we need shut of ASAP.

Aye same however all of them lack the right mentality which is now showing to be the clubs real problem at present:

Coleman - barks around but absolutely craps the bed with his own performances

Davies - no football nous whatsoever

Delph - billy big with a crap attitude

Keane - terrified of his own shadow

Its these weak mentalities alongside the jokers like Niasse that we need shut of ASAP.
It’s a shame for Davies and Keane, there confidence must be shot after playing in Silvas dreadful teams. I do think they are ok players, but do need to get a grip of them selves.

This is exactly why people hate Schneiderlin. He has the ability to do so much better but frequently performs well below his level.
The thing with training thing with him and Mirallas put me off of him, he’s never really looked bothered since, but after that we tried our hardest to out Mirallas, why not Snides?

Status
Not open for further replies.