2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can really tell how long it's been since he's played in a team that has to fight week in, week out.

He doesn't have a clue how to react when the opposition start breaking though midfield.

Why boot the ball straight to them from kick off? I thought he was meant to be the old head in the middle to calm things down?

Get rid ASAP.

It was just criminal. If your gonna do it, absolutely hoof it 60 yards into touch but he just floats it to no one.

He's been an absolute no mark if a signing and part of the mass is problem that is a midfield akin to fkin Wigan Athletic

Why boot the ball straight to them from kick off? I thought he was meant to be the old head in the middle to calm things down?

Get rid ASAP.

My only thought, was that someone was suppose to be there to try and bring the ball down. But even then, surely he looks up, notices that no one had ran into that space and just passes back to Pickford.

Absolutely criminal.

If you re-watch, he was on the edge of our area as well, so Morgan passes to him and he has another 30 yards to shift the ball. He should have stood next to MS and booed the ball to the corner flag like they do in Rugby.

It was just criminal. If your gonna do it, absolutely hoof it 60 yards into touch but he just floats it to no one.

He's been an absolute no mark if a signing and part of the mass is problem that is a midfield akin to fkin Wigan Athletic
Yes. 60 yards into touch could be forgiven on the grounds that most of our lot can't be trusted to keep possession, especially in a crisis. If not hoofing, then critical to keep it. Baffling.

I'm this bloke's biggest critic, and outside of the second goal debacle, he was very good last night to be fair. Pressed forward with the ball and tried to make something happen, and with Schneiderlin playing his one good game out of ten, it allowed him to be a bit more progressive which brought Bernard, DCL and Kean into the game. Let's call a spade a spade when we see one. He was good last night.

Absolutely unacceptable last night what he did.

Again no doubt we'll finish the season about 3-4 points off Europe and games like this will ultimately cost us.

Sell him in the summer as his attitude and professionalism just isnt there and its proving to be a big problem on and off the field.

I'm this bloke's biggest critic, and outside of the second goal debacle, he was very good last night to be fair. Pressed forward with the ball and tried to make something happen, and with Schneiderlin playing his one good game out of ten, it allowed him to be a bit more progressive which brought Bernard, DCL and Kean into the game. Let's call a spade a spade when we see one. He was good last night.

Yes he absolutely did have a good game, this game was chalk and cheese to the West Ham performance as I felt Delph & Schneiderlin both dominated midfield, Bernard ran the show and Kean had easily his best game for us yet.

But that pass ruins it completely. Some of the games Gomes had last season when he absolute bossed the game, if he was then the one to do what Delph did. It just doesn’t matter how good a game you played,

Yes he absolutely did have a good game, this game was chalk and cheese to the West Ham performance as I felt Delph & Schneiderlin both dominated midfield, Bernard ran the show and Kean had easily his best game for us yet.

But that pass ruins it completely. Some of the games Gomes had last season when he absolute bossed the game, if he was then the one to do what Delph did. It just doesn’t matter how good a game you played,

Delph did not have a good game. He's a poor player at this level and should be shoved out THIS window before other sides cotton on to how bad he really is.

Schneiderlin was a crab...he also didnt play well.

We have such rubbish players in midfield and we need to get rid of Delph pronto...no idea who would sign the donkey.

Delph did not have a good game. He's a poor player at this level and should be shoved out THIS window before other sides cotton on to how bad he really is.

Schneiderlin was a crab...he also didnt play well.

We have such rubbish players in midfield and we need to get rid of Delph pronto...no idea who would sign the donkey.

By no means do I want him in our side. I’m massively in the camp of bringing in a high quality CM to force Gbamin & Gomes to fight/rotate for that other spot as they come back through injury.

But 4th, 5th choice CM, the type you bring on in the 93rd minute when we’ve just conceded a goal to bring the score back to 2-1, just to use his experience to see out the game...

Not good, never been particularly good, never been particularly level headed. Getting him in as the "seasoned pro" was an awful idea. Needs to be shipped ASAP. Gareth Barry he will never be

That mistake! Undid any good work he might have done. He is not good enough for us if we have any ambition. I would have no worries if he was to leave today. I don't understand what he is supposed to bring to the team at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.