2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he had a decent game myself, him and snides, did the basics.

I know people are pointing at him to the goal but there was about 50 other things that happened after and before he did what he did.

Honestly I thought he was shown up at times by Schneidlerin which says a lot.

He did the basics and that's fine. If we'd not done what we did he wouldn't be getting as much stick.

But we did do it and frankly he played a massive part in it - especially for the second.

Him and Schneiderlin were fine until Newcastle broke forward for 60 seconds and they had to actually do something.

Worthless.

Thought he had a decent game myself, him and snides, did the basics.

I know people are pointing at him to the goal but there was about 50 other things that happened after and before he did what he did.
I agree he has more time than most and that is a sign for me he has quality ,it pees me off when posters get it in their craw about a player and never let up ,I also think Morgan had a good game .

Generally I think he was ok in the game. Bit in that moment, when time wasting and possession was the business at hand... we’ve had several hours of time wasted this year in mindless passes amongst ourselves at the back, so he’s amply practiced at it

Status
Not open for further replies.