Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furious at conceding the first as a 2-0 result was more than fair for our dominance & control. Then when the 2nd went in i couldn’t believe how fragile these pathetic players still are

EO1cvHKX4AAr45e.jpg:large

albumshoot.jpg

And why are Mina and Holgate posing for their album cover photoshoot?

I dont blame the substitutions,

I dont blame Carlo for thinking that q club could blow a 2 nil lead I'm the last 6min of the game after hardly being troubled.

But he learned today what we are...

He learned that we are the most fantastically stupid club I'm the world

Absolutely hate this club.

I really do - load of garbage.

And the worst is thanks to our tithead DOF's these past few years players like Niasse and Davies can continue to stink the gaff out YET still get time on the pitch.

He did all of that just fine tonight so you're chatting crap.

In the last two minutes they all get it massively, horridly wrong. But can't see why - in this particular scenario - Pickford is getting any more blame than the others, or Ancelotti, who should know better.
He was fine until injury time. Do not argue with your eyes. He is badly flawed, get rid.

It's been obvious for years most of the players in the squad just aren't mentally strong enough to win anything, they're not all bad players and occasionally decide to show that off but it all counts for nothing if the club want to win things, no-one is convincing half these players they're good enough to win trophies, they lack composure to see things out and struggle to pick themselves up when they've gone behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.