2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosuns performances at Palace will be similar to those of James Beattie for us in 05/06. His only interests are being ready for Turkeys Euro 2020 games. If he wasn't involved in those he'd still be with us.
As long as he's not with us next season I'll be happy. If he gets a few at the Euros we might get a decent fee??

To be fair he’s probably desperate for the move to get game time. He’s hardly going to say Everton is a much better club to be at is he.

Read a post somewhere saying Hodgson had commented that Tosun was looking at kids schools and relocating his family down there.

Not sure why he wouldnt just get a hotel if its just till May...

Read a post somewhere saying Hodgson had commented that Tosun was looking at kids schools and relocating his family down there.

Not sure why he wouldnt just get a hotel if its just till May...

his boys are 2 yo and few months old mate :oops:

Tells you everything when we would rather keep Niasse.
Thanks Gravy Sam.

I don't think it was a choice, we can't move Niasse on and he wants to run his contract down, Tosun has some market value and we want to reduce the wage bill. I wish him well, if he pops a few in for Palace and they meet his asking price I would say we've done better than expected. He's a decent fella and all the Palace talk is just the usual, kissing the badge stuff, let's move on, he has.

I don't think it was a choice, we can't move Niasse on and he wants to run his contract down, Tosun has some market value and we want to reduce the wage bill. I wish him well, if he pops a few in for Palace and they meet his asking price I would say we've done better than expected. He's a decent fella and all the Palace talk is just the usual, kissing the badge stuff, let's move on, he has.
yeah Niasse won't go anywhere, has no motivation to. Tosun had to prepare and be fit for Euros and his ego couldn't take being at bench, Niasse is OK with all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.