2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think once we get through West Ham tomorrow, that 2 weeks off where he can work with the players properly will really help us for the rest of the season. He can build team spirit and get them trained in his ideas. Europe isn't completely out the question especially if the cups go our way and 7th ends up getting it.
We play the horse punchers Tuesday night so not a full 2 weeks.
Full set of fixtures this Tues/Weds/Thurs night

How don’t u see that?
Spurs and Utd both lost there best player in the last 2 weeks, Wolves are running out of steam and we got easy fixtures for a few weeks

Man U 5th 34 pts
Sheff u 6th 32 pts
Wolves 7th 31 pts

US 11th 28 pts

The nearest is Wolves who would have to lose while we win and what of Spurs and Arsenal if the y win. We also have injuries you know which is affecting selection. But the other two would also have to lose while we have to win two, now honestly can you see that happening and continuing to the seaso end, I,E. winning games?

I think once we get through West Ham tomorrow, that 2 weeks off where he can work with the players properly will really help us for the rest of the season. He can build team spirit and get them trained in his ideas. Europe isn't completely out the question especially if the cups go our way and 7th ends up getting it.

We have Newcastle on the Tuesday as well, then 10 days before Watford away.

Week later is then Crystal Palace at home before a 2 week break ahead of Arsenal away.

Man U 5th 34 pts
Sheff u 6th 32 pts
Wolves 7th 31 pts

US 11th 28 pts

The nearest is Wolves who would have to lose while we win and what of Spurs and Arsenal if the y win. We also have injuries you know which is affecting selection. But the other two would also have to lose while we have to win two, now honestly can you see that happening and continuing to the seaso end, I,E. winning games?

Every one of those teams is going to lose games before the end of the season. We are as well. Its just a matter of who loses the least or turns a couple of bad performances into draws. It's all in play still 6 points is not a huge gap with nearly half a season left.

Every one of those teams is going to lose games before the end of the season. We are as well. Its just a matter of who loses the least or turns a couple of bad performances into draws. It's all in play still 6 points is not a huge gap with nearly half a season left.

But you are relying on others losing while we are winning, I am not being pessimistic but realistic.

Man U 5th 34 pts
Sheff u 6th 32 pts
Wolves 7th 31 pts

US 11th 28 pts

We play West Ham this weekend
Utd are away to the RS, Spurs are away to Watford and Arsenal are playing Sheff Utd, Wolves away to Southampton, great chance for us to climb

We play West Ham this weekend
Utd are away to the RS, Spurs are away to Watford and Arsenal are playing Sheff Utd, Wolves away to Southampton, great chance for us to climb

True there is that and boy I have my fingers crossed. Now Man U will lose, Spurs to me will be a draw or win, Wolves difficult to call, Saints have just had a great win, one never knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.