Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the concept kits always look better than the actual finished article, why don't these companies look at what fans create? Also, stick megafon and USM on the shirt and it's already a million times better than angry birds and sportpesa

I have a collection of expensive coats, jackets and jeans. A collection of limited edition trainers. My knowledge of fashion and sport brands outweighs your simplistic knowledge of Nike and Adidas. I can honestly say that Nike and Adidas stuff are just cheap tack sold with an expensive price tag.
What is the difference between a coat and a jacket?

I think you'll all be very happy with the kits Hummel produce. As a Coventry fan, this season we've had a couple of absolute crackers, the best we've had for years. I suppose that isn't tough because the past few years, they have been dire. They're unique (no template designs) and designed specially for us.

Take a look at our home kit and 3rd kit (two tone).

I think you'll all be very happy with the kits Hummel produce. As a Coventry fan, this season we've had a couple of absolute crackers, the best we've had for years. I suppose that isn't tough because the past few years, they have been dire. They're unique (no template designs) and designed specially for us.

The Two Tone one is great, really like your home one too.

Cov Third kit - goes well with Z-Cars
(40 Years of two Tone actually)

Still don't like the chevrons on the shoulders, but not a bad effort for the home kit

Branding is absolute toot. Hummel/adidas/umbro/Nike/etc all sweat shop companies ripping off the gullible in pursuit of the unfathomable.

No one cares, apart from the simple dullards that are sucked into marketing hype. A fool and his money are soon parted.

Hummel don't do sweatshops. That's kind of their thing.

They will buy an Everton shirt. That it, nobody buys an Everton shirt based on the maker, they buy an Everton shirt BECAUSE it's an Everton shirt.

School kids may very well mock others for having different gear, lets use the Hummel and Nike example, if you buy Hummel shoes they will mock you because you had the choice to get Nike. If you want an Everton kit then you have no choice but to buy it from the kit manufacturer. People who were going to buy the shirt will buy it regardless of who makes it.

Yes they will.

This is the sort of silly remark that simply says you have no idea what you are talking about. Adidas and Nike are not new brands. They've been around for many decades. To say the older generation is out of touch with the younger generation with regards to sports branding is one of utter stupidity and misplaced arrogance.

I have a collection of expensive coats, jackets and jeans. A collection of limited edition trainers. My knowledge of fashion and sport brands outweighs your simplistic knowledge of Nike and Adidas. I can honestly say that Nike and Adidas stuff are just cheap tack sold with an expensive price tag.

And by the way I look better without having to wear tack from Nike and Adidas too.

There's a reason the biggest and best teams have those brands.

"My knowledge of fashion and sport brands outweighs your simplistic knowledge of Nike and Adidas."

You're a waste of time congrats you're the first person I have to put on ignore.

There's a reason the biggest and best teams have those brands.

"My knowledge of fashion and sport brands outweighs your simplistic knowledge of Nike and Adidas."

You're a waste of time congrats you're the first person I have to put on ignore.

Seems you had no choice to put me on ignore as you knew you were out of your depth!!!

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.