January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them two plus a scoring right winger and another striker. We got by on only Lukaka scoring for ages.
We got by. I'd hope we try to do a bit more. I like Buendia in a vacuum but for our current squad it feels redundant in a buying Rooney, Sigurdsson and Klaassen type of way.

Siggy isn't our #10 anymore. Our nightmare is over.

Want to compare him to Bernard/iwobi/Walcott? We’ll get the same results.
But as far as I know we arent in for him so it’s a moot point. But to say you wouldn’t take any Norwich or villa players bc they play for bad teams is dumb. There’s a midfielder at PSG who I think would agree with me.

Want to compare him to Bernard/iwobi/Walcott? We’ll get the same results.
But as far as I know we are t in for him so it’s a moot point. But to say you wouldn’t take any Norwich or villa players bc they play for bad teams is dumb. There’s a midfielder at PSG who I think would agree with me.
I'd take Grealish. I'd maybe have Mings. And Buendia is fine but not what we need. It isn't a flat out rejection as much as I think you need to be careful because there is a reason those teams stink. Making sure the guy you're getting isn't the reason isn't always straightforward.

The bloke is 2nd in the league for chances created and 3rd for assists as per @Gerbs post above.

Having assist machines and chance creators is not a bad thing.
Really important next season we have 3 or more scorers. This is looking like the 2nd season running we will end up with 2 players scoring just over 10 goals.

With Carlo looking at 442 and not having a number 10. Important one of the wide players is a goal threat. I think Walcott will go, so not sure what will happen to Bernard & iwobi

Really important next season we have 3 or more scorers. This is looking like the 2nd season running we will end up with 2 players scoring just over 10 goals.

With Carlo looking at 442 and not having a number 10. Important one of the wide players is a goal threat. I think Walcott will go, so not sure what will happen to Bernard & iwobi
It’s a shame Bernard can’t add more goals to his game, he’s a quick tricky player, but his goal scoring is poor. If he can improve that we have a great player.

Status
Not open for further replies.